Let's talk about Eyes Wide Shut

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I saw it a few weeks ago when someone posted it on another site. The similarities to what is portrayed in Eyes Wide Shut is striking, but I wasn't really surprised. I knew people did stuff like this and worse behind closed doors.

Kubrick's movies are like that, but I guess the overall message deals with how far people willl go sexually, or maybe the perversion of it?

I can't think of any like Eyes Wide Shut, but if you've ever seen The Game with Michael Douglas, you should check it out.

The Game is fukking crucial breh :ohlawd:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched this movie since middle school and I still do not know what it's about. but I always wanted to be in a scenenario were I get invited to a mansion orgy party n end up smashing a chick Wearing a mask to find out next day at work I was smashing Susan from finance office. Man my life is wack as fukk:wow::mjlol:

basically about how the elite abuse the non elite

cruise thought he was elite but he was wrong and at the end of the movie the elite took his daughter to turn her into one of those hoes at those cult meetings

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Eyes wide shut Parties aint that sexy. It's just a bunch of dorky rich cacs who get no puzzy and mild to ugly looking chicks

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that ritual in this movie always reminds me of billie jean

“i am the one who will dance on the floor in the round”