Let's talk about Eyes Wide Shut

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is one of my favorites. This movie makes you think and produces alot more questions than answers. They are rumors Kubrick was killed due to certain 'secrets' he revealed in this movie. I'm not sure if that's true, but it's obvious he was making reference to certain Masonic/Illuminati rituals throughout the movie. Here's a few questions I'd like to get some takes on

1. Was Tom Cruise's wife a former prostitute/sex slave that attended orgies like the one Tom went to?

2. Was there any significance to the prostitute that Cruise turned down having AIDS?

3. Was the owner of the costume shop really that girl's father, or just her 'handler'?

:dahell:

What do y'all think about these questions and other aspects of the movie?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
This movie is one of my favorites. This movie makes you think and produces alot more questions than answers. They are rumors Kubrick was killed due to certain 'secrets' he revealed in this movie. I'm not sure if that's true, but it's obvious he was making reference to certain Masonic/Illuminati rituals throughout the movie. Here's a few questions I'd like to get some takes on

1. Was Tom Cruise's wife a former prostitute/sex slave that attended orgies like the one Tom went to?

2. Was there any significance to the prostitute that Cruise turned down having AIDS?

3. Was the owner of the costume shop really that girl's father, or just her 'handler'?

Haven't seen it since I saw it at the theaters when it was released by myself..maybe I was too young to understand it..but I didn't like it..I'll have to revisit it..

Have you seen this?http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/pictures-rothschild-family/

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen it since I saw it at the theaters when it was released by myself..maybe I was too young to understand it..but I didn't like it..I'll have to revisit it..

Have you seen this?http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/pictures-rothschild-family/

Yeah, I saw it a few weeks ago when someone posted it on another site. The similarities to what is portrayed in Eyes Wide Shut is striking, but I wasn't really surprised. I knew people did stuff like this and worse behind closed doors.

That movie is ill, and to this day I still don't know wtf it's about lol.

Kubrick's movies are like that, but I guess the overall message deals with how far people willl go sexually, or maybe the perversion of it?

Are there any other movies similar to "Eyes Wide Shut". I find all of the illuminati symbolism and mysticism very intriguing and thought-provoking.

I can't think of any like Eyes Wide Shut, but if you've ever seen The Game with Michael Douglas, you should check it out.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I saw it a few weeks ago when someone posted it on another site. The similarities to what is portrayed in Eyes Wide Shut is striking, but I wasn't really surprised. I knew people did stuff like this and worse behind closed doors.

Kubrick's movies are like that, but I guess the overall message deals with how far people willl go sexually, or maybe the perversion of it?

I can't think of any like Eyes Wide Shut, but if you've ever seen The Game with Michael Douglas, you should check it out.

Yeah the game was good....

I don't know what the rothchilds were doing behind closed doors..but it was a surrealist art party..there's more pictures of it also...the website I linked made it seem like it was sick..which it wasnt..looks fun..the backwards invitation is from a famous painting..it's not satanic..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the game was good....

I don't know what the rothchilds were doing behind closed doors..but it was a surrealist art party..there's more pictures of it also...the website I linked made it seem like it was sick..which it wasnt..looks fun..

Looks kind of out there to me, I wouldn't be caught dead at that shyt LOL. Of course they probably have a :mjpls: policy anyway. Did you use to post on Boxden back in the day? The reason I ask is because I remember someone posting a website (or dump or something to that effect) of Kanye's which had alot of that crazy type of art and just a bunch of weird pictures around the time Kanye and his whole Illuminati rumor shyt started. I don't think I'm ever going to find someone who knows what I'm talking about, or remembers the web address.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Looks kind of out there to me, I wouldn't be caught dead at that shyt LOL. Of course they probably have a :mjpls: policy anyway. Did you use to post on Boxden back in the day? The reason I ask is because I remember someone posting a website (or dump or something to that effect) of Kanye's which had alot of that crazy type of art and just a bunch of weird pictures around the time Kanye and his whole Illuminati rumor shyt started. I don't think I'm ever going to find someone who knows what I'm talking about, or remembers the web address.

Naw never seen it

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

the movie holds the guiness book world record for "longest constant movie shot" in history

also most times an actor has a sequence in which he walks thru a door

alot.... and i mean alot.... of that movie was edited after the directors death

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
my only thing is if they were going to kill him, why let the movie release in the first place