Let's talk about adopting from Ethiopia and Africa in general.......

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Bullshyt, white folks adopting black babies is not only a fukking sick accessory trend, but also the white savior complex. Save all the African children guys, they need a home. For just 20 cents a day you can give an African kid a meal. :comeon:

Whites need to stay the fukk away from black kids, adopt Chinese kids I don't give a fukk, but leave them black babies alone. Makes you think if they really cared, why not adopt or foster needy black kids in the US?

White people adopt kids from all over the place, well at least in Europe. Actually in Europe they probably adopt more asian kids than african kids.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
A lot of the times they use the kids for sex and labor....so this adopting isn't always a good thing....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people make the world a better place...

The past is the past...The fact today is that everybody is better off among white people than with their own people...Period.

Blacks ain't doing NOTHING in America, how the hell they gon help some poor babies in Africa who need a chance...?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, white folks adopting black babies is not only a fukking sick accessory trend, but also the white savior complex. Save all the African children guys, they need a home. For just 20 cents a day you can give an African kid a meal. :comeon:

Whites need to stay the fukk away from black kids, adopt Chinese kids I don't give a fukk, but leave them black babies alone. Makes you think if they really cared, why not adopt or foster needy black kids in the US?

while i can see where your coming from and what not we can preach and say they wont know how to raise them blah blah blah. Who the fukk else is gonna adopt these kids. I Actually know a family that adopted an Ethiopian child. and if you really feel that way you can try to be that black role model in there life and try to drop a few dimes on them. And as little as its known those parents who are adopting those black babies are getting hell amongst their peers. but theyre doing a good/right thing so who am i to turn this against them breh :kanye shrug:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

So you would rather the kids live in a shytty envrionment then be adopted by a white family? are you saying you rather they live with no clean water or poor schools instead?

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
hana2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24035136

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Good for the any child that gets a home. But it's plenty of kids here that need homes too. It could be the process is easier or that they want something exotic. If I had the means I would adopt, I would start here first though.