lets settle this. who is @mariahcooper

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Nah, this isn't ****. Alabaster was a hell of a lot better and meticulous of a troll. It's actually offensive to compare whomever this terrible alias is to ****. :scusthov:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're kidding right? :skip:

lol this troll is one of the females trying to illustrate our misogyny and self-hate. only a certain set of females on here are adamant about something like that. the fact that they choose to be light skinned/ mixed (something prized on this board) and keep trying to show the hypocrisy of Coli men behavior is so transparent and obviously a scheme of one of the black feminist.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nah, this isn't ****. Alabaster was a hell of a lot better and meticulous of a troll. It's actually offensive to compare whomever this terrible alias is to ****. :scusthov:

:snoop: You guys don't understand. He's expanded operations. He now has a network. @mariahcooper is just a sacrificial lamb, a pawn. December 31st is the launch date :demonic:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tbh. this is way to obvious to be ****. im pretty sure its an active poster here.

Has to be. Funny thing is, as unconvincing and obvious as they are, I guarantee whoever it is already has a few messages in their inbox. :pachaha:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
why isnt the pics me? don't call me a hoe you disrespectful c*nt you and all these other male posters can go to hell. the only reason you dont think its me is because im light skin and pretty like what its so impossible for the pics to me tf? this website isnt that serious for me lie. and this is my first account here

Now, let's say it is you. Let's say you are a woman and you just want to share your opinions with us. Let's say all of this true. Do you know that we would still troll the fukk outta you? These intellectually limited threads and posts are so troll worthy. No person talks like this, NO ONE.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Method Gawd fighting the good fight on the front lines :wow::to::wow:

Send this malevolent frog back to hell :damn:

IT SHALL NOT PASS :smuggandolfdawhite:

you-shall-not-pass.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know you remember telling me I was on ignore :stopitslime:. This troll ain't shyt:russ:.
I remember **** said he had a whole bunch of people he had beef with on ignore then one of the Bk's came though and said he had NO ONE on ignore :russ:

Then he tried to claim he uses another type of software to block out ppl's post :dead:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I remember **** said he had a whole bunch of people he had beef with on ignore then one of the Bk's came though and said he had NO ONE on ignore :russ:

Then he tried to claim he uses another type of software to block out ppl's post :dead:

:laff: