lets settle this. who is @mariahcooper

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
is this directed to me?

:lolbron: Nah it's in general, homegirlboy changed the rules to this ...upped the ante, just posting pics these days isn't enough, technology has evolved.
It has to be a quick VINE or Youtube or no one will believe you. And that's just for starters. You could easily get those wolves off you, if you're willing to post multiple pics...why not post a Vine holding up a Coli tag? It could be done in 5mins or less from your phone.

Daps
:lolbron: Nah it's in general, homegirlboy changed the rules to this ...upped the ante, just posting pics these days isn't enough, technology has evolved.
It has to be a quick VINE or Youtube or no one will believe you. And that's just for starters. You could easily get those wolves off you, if you're willing to post multiple pics...why not post a Vine holding up a Coli tag? It could be done in 5mins or less from your phone.

im actually starting regret revealing my identity. ima let them assume im fake. im not here for that anyways im here to discuss controversial topics.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ this alias thinking people would believe a woman that attractive would be on a message board trolling.

Creepy-soccer-fan.gif

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving TheColi a bad reputation with this fake shyt man, aliases need to get banned on GP when proven.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol. They want to neg rep me to oblivion. I could prove Im not **** but Im not putting a pic on here. I already have nikkas that hate me because of my 'feminist' views. They'd just call me ugly and save my pic for sure. I will get on the mic though.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hahaha.

"I'm gonna need a video of you...holding a sign with your screen name...with today's newspaper...while singing Money Aint A Thing....in front of the tv with CNN's Wolf Blitzer in the background"

That's how much proof you need to be real on the coli

You wolves are insane.
You the type of nikka who would end up on catfish