• Total voters

semtex

:)
Daps
Fam, just go see what size the best selling dildo is and theres your answer

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That's for 2 reasons a nikka with a lil dicc ain't going to risk losing u by cheating 2 ain't gonna want nobody to know he a short man.
Next I can only speak from my own personal experiences n these are no myths in my life these r real true examples I'm using.
Next there are no passes with domestic violence including women myself included cuz sometimes I'm the aggressor.

:mjlol: believe that if you want too.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
That's for 2 reasons a nikka with a lil dicc ain't going to risk losing u by cheating 2 ain't gonna want nobody to know he a short man.
Next I can only speak from my own personal experiences n these are no myths in my life these r real true examples I'm using.
Next there are no passes with domestic violence including women myself included cuz sometimes I'm the aggressor.

So all lil dikk nikkas are not & can not be womanizers?:beli:

All big dikk nikkas just a bunch of ain't shyt useless nikkas? :beli:

Like I said, YOUR personal experiences.

And we all know what you said about domestic violence ain't true. Probably for you it is but you know it's not for all women.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
So all lil dikk nikkas are not & can not be womanizers?:beli:

All big dikk nikkas just a bunch of ain't shyt useless nikkas? :beli:

Like I said, YOUR personal experiences.

And we all know what you said about domestic violence ain't true. Probably for you it is but you know it's not for all women.
What aren't u getting ???? we are both saying my own personal experiences smh and this shyt reads like u just wanna argue for the sake of arguing which I will not. Good day sir

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
What aren't u getting ???? we are both saying my own personal experiences smh and this shyt reads like u just wanna argue for the sake of arguing which I will not. Good day sir

We're arguing? :mindblown:

I'm basically trying to tell you to look at it objectively. Not just from your perspective but other women too, what you've seen and heard other women say and do your whole life and mix it in with ya own.

You were speaking in too much hyperbole simply from your own personalized experiences.

But aight man.

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
We're arguing? :mindblown:

I'm basically trying to tell you to look at it objectively. Not just from your perspective but other women too, what you've seen and heard other women say and do your whole life and mix it in with ya own.

You we're speaking in too much hyperbole simply from your own personalized experiences.

But aight man.
I'm telling u I can't, I don't know how those women felt n y they made the decisions they did is what I'm trying to say but ok. What works for them might not work for me is basically all I'm saying breh