Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tien would wash Krillin :dead:

How isn't he the strongest earthling? :mindblown:

:mjlol: at Toriyama not following his own consistency

nikka please, Krillin would kick Tien's ass since the Saiyan saga.

Krillin was styling on Nappa and even got complimented by the same dude who cut Tien's arm off and beat him around like a bald headed bytch.

Krillin almost killed Nappa whereas Tien couldn't even hurt him.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Krillin was styling on Nappa and even got complimented by the same dude who cut Tien's arm off and beat him around like a bald headed bytch.

What does that have to do with Krillen not having any feats any saga after :pachaha:
Got a power-up by Guru, still gets impaled viciously by Frieza (:mjlol:)

actually doesn't die so Frieza says I'll get the job done this time.

Gets :dead: by Frieza and actually comes back to life and escapes the 1 revival loophole via Namek dragon.

Next Saga

Does absolutely jack s*** but simp for an android and damn near gets :dead: again by Cell :mjlol:

Next Saga

Spends damn near the whole saga in stone. And then gets :eat: by Buu

Even my man Tien got to deflect one of Super Buu's attacks and save Hercule, Gohan, and Dende :wow:

You want to know what happens to Krillin in the non-cannon GT:ohhh: ......
NOT A DAMN THING DIFFERENT :lolbron:

Here's a older :flabbynsick: Krillin getting killed in front of his wife and child. How you blessed to be a superhuman and leave yourself in such grotesque condition :trash:

Looking at the dawning evidence it could have been worse for Krillen, I mean he could've been Yamcha :ehh: but he for damn sure ain't no Tien Shinhan :sas1:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with Krillen not having any feats any saga after :pachaha:
Got a power-up by Guru, still gets impaled viciously by Frieza (:mjlol:)

actually doesn't die so Frieza says I'll get the job done this time.

Gets :dead: by Frieza and actually comes back to life and escapes the 1 revival loophole via Namek dragon.

Next Saga

Does absolutely jack s*** but simp for an android and damn near gets :dead: again by Cell :mjlol:

Next Saga

Spends damn near the whole saga in stone. And then gets :eat: by Buu

Even my man Tien got to deflect one of Super Buu's attacks and save Hercule, Gohan, and Dende :wow:

You want to know what happens to Krillin in the non-cannon GT:ohhh: ......
NOT A DAMN THING DIFFERENT :lolbron:

Here's a older :flabbynsick: Krillin getting killed in front of his wife and child. How you blessed to be a superhuman and leave yourself in such grotesque condition :trash:

Looking at the dawning evidence it could have been worse for Krillen, I mean he could've been Yamcha :ehh: but he for damn sure ain't no Tien Shinhan :sas1:

All that...don't mean shyt.

Tien would have gotten murked by Frieza too, Tien deflected a blast meant for a human and Dende and then got kicked in the head, and he pretty much killed himself to annoy Cell.

Krillin would still wash Tien in a fight and is a smarter fighter which is why he was able to last longer against Nappa. Shin Kikoho don't matter because Krillin has Kienzan. Both of those attacks are instant kill except Krillin's doesn't kill him. Only reason fights didn't end immediately is because the villains can regenerate after Frieza.

Unless you can prove Tien isn't a human, you just gotta deal with the fact that Yamcha stated Krillin was the strongest human alive and was loads stronger during the Namek saga. Strong to the point that Vegeta thought he was strong enough to help him fight against Frieza (First form) and he www still getting stronger.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

Let's not forget Krillin holding it down for the women and children while everyone else was otherwise occupied against this creepy fakkit