Let's say you catch someone breaking in your house, you got your gun...

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
where do y';all live? Is it not legal to kill somone who breaks in ur house? In TX, we have that right.

Shoot him the knees and that doesnt keep him from shooting you

Canada for now.

Do you trust the US judicial system? I feel like they're shady and would find a way to send you to jail for murder.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If you're shooting someone you shoot them to stop them from doing you harm. You do tht by making sure you hit them. You do that by shooting their chest, stomach, or head if you have the confidence to hit them there.

You dont shoot to maim or 'disable'. You dont target a leg. We're talking about someone entering your home. Its clear there arent many gun owners in this thread yet.....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Canada for now.

Do you trust the US judicial system? I feel like they're shady and would find a way to send you to jail for murder.

You're right.

It might depend on who you are(law-abiding citizen, clean record, etc), where you live in the USA, and I guess who you kill.

I've always heard they have to be completely in ur house. So I've heard ppl (jokingly) say if you catch them attempting to break in and they are halfway in, you need to drag them all the way in after you shoot them and then call the cops. lol

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're right.

It might depend on who you are(law-abiding citizen, clean record, etc), where you live in the USA, and I guess who you kill.

I've always heard they have to be completely in ur house. So I've heard ppl (jokingly) say if you catch them attempting to break in and they are halfway in, you need to drag them all the way in after you shoot them. lol

You have to shoot them in the front too. If you shoot them in the side or back, it gets messy because it can be argued that the person was retreating and not posing a threat.

I honestly don't know why so many people bother preparing themselves for this situation. Most break-ins are vacant houses. Anyone that targets a house with people inside is going to have guns of their own and they'll be more comfortable using them.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
There was a break-in down the street, 2 dudes broke in the house while the guy was still there, dude grabbed his strap and fired two rounds into the floor and held em till the cops came.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
YOU MIGHT THINK YOU WON'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU WILL FEEL AFTER KILLING SOMEONE, BROTHER! PLEASE CONSIDER THAT YOU COULD BE VERY WRONG, DUDE!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Id rather get the satifaction of whoopin a nyggaz azz rather than shootin him. Stompin a MF out and brutally beating them unconcious would be far more gratifying :blessed:

Obviously when you shoot and kill someone its over. But when you beat someone down, they have to physically and emotionally deal with an azzwhoopin for a long time.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
In that scenario, I'm shooting at his body because it will be easier to hit and since this is my first time my aim will suck. But lets be real first time firing the gun off.. We'd come out like
idiot-with-a-gun-o.gif

Then hope that scared dude off.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
....in ur nightstand, but you've never ever used it before. Never fired a gun in your life. Not even at a gun range, and you always hoped you never have to.

Do you just pull it out and start dumpin w/o a second thought like
Braceof1911s.jpg

Or, do you freeze up for a few secs and have to think about what ur about to do and whether or not you want to kill this person?
We're already programmed from playing call of duty, battlefield, gears of war and the last of us.

The burglar is going to die. I played so many shooters that by the time i went to the range for the first time i was hittin head shots from 25 yards.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
a mufukka come in my home unannounced :rip: straight center mass shots...always ALWAYS pull the trigger twice, at least one is gonna hit em

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
people in that kind of situation never use that gun unless they feel they're in a life or death situation.

They'll grab the gun and then hide quietly and hope they're not found. They don't go looking for dude to threaten him.

Most of these Coli HeadBussas, if they buy a gun they're gonna blow through 3 boxes of ammo just reenacting their favorite scenes from The Wire in the first three days. Yeah, they dumping all 6 to 16 shells in dude.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It sounds tough to say yeah im dumpin the clip out on him...but in reality, knowing myself..id probably whip it out with hopes that i dont have to use it..taking a life is not something i want on my conscience..even if he is in my home :manny:

But if he comin at me or i see he got a weapon on him then its me or you and it sure as hell aint gonna be me...