Lets say that there is a African country where slavery has not been abolished.

How would you act?

• Buy some slaves and stack paper up while takin it easy :win:

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Lobby the government to end the practice in a peaceful way

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Try to spark an uprising with all the slaves turning against their masters

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Do nothing

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people wouldn't make good slaves. Can't have them in the fields all day during summer.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
White people wouldn't make good slaves. Can't have them in the fields all day during summer.

How about west Asians (Arabs)? Keep in mind I said anyone who isn't black is a slave in this scenario, so they're fair game as far as field work goes.

that's hard to say. what you speak of is an alternate reality. and to some degree, you're a product of your environment, but depending on your personal experiences and upbringing within this alternate reality, that would determine your moral system. i can't say i'd exactly be like myself just because i'm a product of this present day and past events...

So you would probably get yourself some slaves to see how white people would react to being treated like how your ancestors might have been? You want to be like george washington and get you your own sally hemmings? you can just say it breh. :youngsabo:

Honestly I don't think I could do it. I'm surprised at the amount of people who would be all for a violent overthrow as opposed to peaceful lobbying.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
So you would probably get yourself some slaves to see how white people would react to being treated like how your ancestors might have been? You want to be like george washington and get you your own sally hemmings? you can just say it breh. :youngsabo:

Honestly I don't think I could do it. I'm surprised at the amount of people who would be all for a violent overthrow as opposed to peaceful lobbying.
no, i don't know exactly what i would do. trust me, i've thought about this way before you've asked the question; what would life be like if my role was switched. and it really depends. if things were truly opposite, would i have still been taught the same values and believed the same things. it's a loaded question and depends on many other factors...