Lets say that there is a African country where slavery has not been abolished.

How would you act?

• Buy some slaves and stack paper up while takin it easy :win:

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Lobby the government to end the practice in a peaceful way

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Try to spark an uprising with all the slaves turning against their masters

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Do nothing

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It is a country with vast wealth in terms of resources, stable political environment and its about the size of the united states. The country appears to be successful from the outside but there is one problem.

Their economy still uses straight up slave labour. Whites, asians, anyone who isn't black have been enslaved by blacks for hundreds of years there, and they're used as servants that can eventually buy their freedom all the way to chattle slaves that are freed only on a whim. There is a racist ideology meant to keep the slaves in check and to keep them from rising up or lobbying to end slavery. Basically its an inversion of the United States in the pre 20th century.

What do you do?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:why:

I'm black....how wouldn't I become a slave if I visited?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It is a country with vast wealth in terms of resources, stable political environment and its about the size of the united states. The country appears to be successful from the outside but there is one problem.

Their economy still uses straight up slave labour. Whites, asians, anyone who isn't black have been enslaved by blacks for hundreds of years there, and they're used as servants that can eventually buy their freedom all the way to chattle slaves that are freed only on a whim. There is a racist ideology meant to keep the slaves in check and to keep them from rising up or lobbying to end slavery. Basically its an inversion of the United States in the pre 20th century.

What do you do?

If you live there you can spark an idea by killing a large group of slave owners which leads to an ineveitable turn around of the system.

If you dont live there you probably do not go there there unless you are a man of finace in your homeland.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:why:

I'm black....how wouldn't I become a slave if I visited?

Its because you are black you wouldn't be a slave. You misread the original post.

As a black person you have to decide whether or not to benefit from the system or to try and put a stop to it.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
black people on top in this society breh

Damn, I read that shyt ALL wrong. :ld:

In that case, I'd figure out a way to help free them. Slavery is wrong.

Of course, I think I'd grab a couple women (white / asian / etc.) and have a realll good time until they actually do get freed. :scheme:

Abe Lincoln had slaves. :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that's hard to say. what you speak of is an alternate reality. and to some degree, you're a product of your environment, but depending on your personal experiences and upbringing within this alternate reality, that would determine your moral system. i can't say i'd exactly be like myself just because i'm a product of this present day and past events...