Let's Say Cavs dont make the finals

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
even tho realistically they will (i think bulls or wiz will beat them in 7 imo) but if they dont will that make KD look even more crazy for going to GS ?? nobody gonna give a fukk if they beat wiz or bulls in the finals it's gotta be the cavs

:yeshrug:
:skip:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If KD wins a couple of chips, no one will care he went to GSW.

any chips durant wins at gsw will always have an * next to them. he didn't get them over the hill, he just hopped on the wagon for a ride.

basketball fans will never forget that puhssy move kd pulled as long as :youngsabo: is in the league ballin out.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
any chips durant wins at gsw will always have an * next to them. he didn't get them over the hill, he just hopped on the wagon for a ride.

basketball fans will never forget that puhssy move kd pulled as long as :youngsabo: is in the league ballin out.
When he making his hall of fame speech I'm sure you and :russ:will be tuned in. Its a new era of basketball Lebron went to another team and paired up with two hall of famers KD just did it better :yeshrug:I'll accept it for what it is man gave 9 years was a free agent didn't want to end up like reggie miller :francis:.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait for y'all to call the East weak after the Cavs win it.

So dumb ass threads like this can be seen.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Sixers,Nets,Knicks,Magic,Pisseed-Ons dont become contenders with Bron and id argue 4 of the 5 still dont even make the playoffs.
I specifically said any good team becomes the favorite, but the Pistons are solid enough he'd still take em to the Finals. All other squads would at least make the playoffs w Bron.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When he making his hall of fame speech I'm sure you and :russ:will be tuned in. Its a new era of basketball Lebron went to another team and paired up with two hall of famers KD just did it better :yeshrug:
:heh: Aint shyt better about what KD did

Lebron has always been the biggest reason for his teams' success. Durant is just along for the ride. Plus he joined the team that just sent him home in embarrassing fashion :scust: bytch shyt

Not comparable at all

• Dap
Reactions: bzb

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Its basically win or his legacy takes a hit, then when he does win there's always a problem with how he won so his legacy takes a hit anyway :dead:

:yeshrug:ONCE JORDAN STARTED WINNING
HE NEVER STOPPED WINNING.

BRON SAID HE WANTED TO BE THE GOAT...
SO HES HELD TO GOAT STANDARDS.
:devil:
:evil:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Cavs are sweeping the Pacers

They will beat the Bulls (or Celtics) in 5.

They'll beat the whoever is in the ECF in 6 like last year.

It is predictable. But LeBron is not losing in the Eastern Conference until he retires or something disastrous happens to him. That's just the way things are.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
A finals series without Cavs or Warriors would be a fresh breath of air.
I agree but we need JUST ONE MORE Cavs vs Warriors finals just for fukery....BUT NO INJURIES OR SUSPENSIONS this time.....NO INJURIES TO KYRIE, LOVE, BOGUT (well when he was with Warriors) and NO BUBBA GUMP SUSPENSION...

I do think Cavs would've won in 2015 and Warriors would've won in 2016 if those injuries or suspension didn't take place. Still not a good enough excuse to blow a 3-1 lead tho :troll:...especially with that talent and deep bench