Let's remind ourselves of Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was my favorite player as a little kid because I went to a Memphis State Tiger game and my dad knows him somehow and I met him. Punk ass Nick Anderson. :pacspit:Plus these:

nike-zoom-flight-96-metallic-silver-black-light-charcoal-neutral-grey-01.jpg
rr5lh1dc0covvj11hcqu.jpg
penny-hardaway-shoes-shooting-stars2.jpeg

:whew:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Remember the time that Penny shot from the 3 PT line...got the foul....made two of the three foul shots...bricked the last one....got his own board...ran BACK to the perimeter and then shot another three that went IN :wow:

Penny grabbed the rebound, while decesnding from the offensive rebound, he did a behind the back pass to a trailing Shaq. That was one of the illest moves I ever saw.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
As skilled a scorer 15 feet in I've ever seen at the position

B2B 40 point performances in the '97 playoffs against the #1 ranked defense in the league...this after a substandard regular season filled with nagging injuries

In '96 Shaq missed the first 22 games of the season. You figure the Magic would struggle, but instead they go 17-5 behind Penny's averages of 26/5/7 on 50% (62% TS). MVP level stuff. If not for the injuries who knows how great he could've become

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Remember the time that Penny shot from the 3 PT line...got the foul....made two of the three foul shots...bricked the last one....got his own board...ran BACK to the perimeter and then shot another three that went IN :wow:

I'm trying hard to find the clip breh what game was that :damn:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
A little overrated by those who grew up in the 90's.

Good player, had the potential to be great.

If you aren't actually one of "those who grew up in the 90s", then you honestly don't have an ounce of authority to even speak on who may or may not have been overrated, with all due respect.