Let's pretend Greg Oden was perfectly healthy...........

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blazers v Thunder would have been a great rivalry. Even better if they stayed in Seattle.. shyt would have been EPIC.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Blazers v Thunder would have been a great rivalry. Even better if they stayed in Seattle.. shyt would have been EPIC.

They would have been too much for the Thunder, Oden was starting to score for himself in the post, and now with the emergence of Batum and their bench as a whole that could have been a monstrous squad.

Their only weakness would have been at PG, 2-5 was stacked.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Blazers would easily be the best team in the West, and potenially in the NBA. There roster would be dope as hell if it was the same as last seasons, but with a healthy Oden and healthy B-Roy, who in his short prime was the second best SG after Kobe. The lineup of:
PG Dre Miller
SG B-Roy
SF Crash G-Wallace
PF LMA
C Oden
And the bench would have Wesley MAthews, Nicolas Batum, and Marcus Camby coming off the bench would be even more deadly. With Oden and B-Roy healthy, I don't see why they wouldn't be the best team in the NBA. I liked management's vision and made the right moves, but the execution was terrible due to B-Roy and Oden injuries and health concerns.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Better than Shaq after three years. Yeah, I said it. He never got a rhythm going cause his knees kept getting in the way. He would've figured out how to get out of early foul trouble and became a beast. His low post game was very scary how versatile he could've been. Dwight Howard would be looking up to him and the best center in the league wouldn't be an argument.

Portland would've made it to the finals at least once by now.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
he'd be a 15/12 guy on the low end and a 20/15 guy on the high end

defensive anchor and consistent all star.

not durant good but who knew durant was gonna be this great?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its a tragedy how B-Roy and Oden's careers ended, that Blazers squad would have been too deadly, I honestly think they would be title favorites

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Better than Shaq after three years. Yeah, I said it. He never got a rhythm going cause his knees kept getting in the way. He would've figured out how to get out of early foul trouble and became a beast. His low post game was very scary how versatile he could've been. Dwight Howard would be looking up to him and the best center in the league wouldn't be an argument.

Portland would've made it to the finals at least once by now.

handshake-troll.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why do you all think he'd even be better than Eddy Curry?

he played with a broken dominant hand and had to play his whole collegiate career using his offhand.

plus ramped up and showed awkward yet superior execution.

from his offhand and going the non dominant hand's direction in the post.

do not also forget,...he illustrated immediate ramp up in a osu team's chemistry.

while earning high honors as an ncaa first team selection as well.

that made it as far as you could get in a losing effort in the ncaa's in his first and only year in college.

art barr