Lets post up real reviews of all the next gen games so we call can make INFORMED decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No, but if IGN isn't enough for you. Which game you want me to find more reviews on because they all say the same thing :manny:

^^^ Struggle post ^^^

So you think games can't be "previewed" a month before? I guess they gotta wait til 5mins before release before anyone can guage how a game is coming along :ohhh:
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP GOLDEN SHOWERED!!! :umad:
And the fact my alert notifications thingy is going HAM right now tells me nikkaz is FURIOUS!!! right now :laff:
:umad:

I'm not the one who made the thread with "reviews" and not "previews" in the title.

:win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court, you ain't shyt. shyts is from bloggers with nicknames. Might as well be a nikka from here who looked at the YouTube videos and shyt.

nikka you have no shame.
Oh, but if it was the otherway around then its just accepted as fact even if the real sites your NOW looking for have said otherwise :mjpls:

What you gonna say when I post the real links tho? Cuz you know I'm 5 steps ahead of you nikkaz
So I expected the fanboy hate, the acting like everyone everywhere hasn't said the same thing
I guess all I'd have to do is post links backing what I'm saying up eh :krs:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/414016/previews/killzone-shadow-fall-changes-pace-for-ps4/

Wow, they would take Farcry 3 over KZ:Next gen :laff:

Now before I continue, the real Killzone fans according to themselves are the ones who liked KZ2 because KZ3 tried to be more like COD in a lot of ways. So if KZ:SF went further in that direction fans wouldn't be too thrilled would they?
The heavy weighted feel is what Killzone enthusiast loved about KZ2. This is clearly KZ: COD: BO (bad odor)
But hate me while I give you the facts :umad:

Gamestop ripped it, but forget reading that, how about we take a look at what they looked at so we can make our own decisions since you don't want to believe there words anyway :heh:
http://www.gamespot.com/tgs/both-killing-and-zones-killzone-shadow-fall-gameplay-tgs-2013-6414808/
^^^ 8mins of extremely boring looking gameplay, inferior graphics by far to RYSE/etc ^^^

But whats hilarious is you needed this thread before you even heard of a negative KZ review :dwillhuh:
That means you haven't been paying attention anyway, so then how can you then turn around and say I'm wrong? Is it because :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad:

I'm not the one who made the thread with "reviews" and not "previews" in the title.

:win:
But you are the one who is acting butthurt over something you already figured out
I haven't seen a single preview posted by you or your fanboy buddies either. Just a bunch of crying :heh:
@Liquid

can we put this dog down once and for all?
*Looks at the thread title*

Why would Liquid have an issue with posting reviews of games so we can all know whats up?
You don't like what I posted, post something yourself and shut the fukk up :hula:
Obviously this is hurting your fakkit ass feelings to the point you like "Liquid, save meeee :sadbron:"
How about you leave this thread if its too much for you, go make a thread on My little Pony or some shyt you lame fukk ass nikka :uFURIOUS: :obama:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Oh, but if it was the otherway around then its just accepted as fact even if the real sites your NOW looking for have said otherwise :mjpls:

What you gonna say when I post the real links tho? Cuz you know I'm 5 steps ahead of you nikkaz
So I expected the fanboy hate, the acting like everyone everywhere hasn't said the same thing
I guess all I'd have to do is post links backing what I'm saying up eh :krs:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/414016/previews/killzone-shadow-fall-changes-pace-for-ps4/
Wow, they would take Farcry 3 over KZ:Next gen :laff:

Now before I continue, the real Killzone fans according to themselves are the ones who liked KZ2 because KZ3 tried to be more like COD in a lot of ways. So if KZ:SF went further in that direction fans wouldn't be too thrilled would they?

The heavy weighted feel is what Killzone enthusiast loved about KZ2. This is clearly KZ: COD: BO (bad odor)
But hate me while I give you the facts :umad:

Gamestop ripped it, but forget reading that, how about we take a look at what they looked at so we can make our own decisions since you don't want to believe there words anyway :heh:
http://www.gamespot.com/tgs/both-killing-and-zones-killzone-shadow-fall-gameplay-tgs-2013-6414808/
^^^ 8mins of extremely boring looking gameplay, inferior graphics by far to RYSE/etc ^^^

But whats hilarious is you needed this thread before you even heard of a negative KZ review :dwillhuh:
That means you haven't been paying attention anyway, so then how can you then turn around and say I'm wrong? Is it because :umad:

you're an absolute fukking spazz.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Were one month away from launch and dude makes a game review thread.. These arent reviews they are impressions of incomplete games

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you want information about Killzone Shadow Fall, there's an official thread made by yours truly about it with all the info for it in there

:obama:

You're not taken seriously on here so most people just see a thread by you and dismiss it as trash and 1 star it and keep it moving. If you honestly think you're doing people some sort of service of "enlightenment" on the videogame industry, and 'current' news then you are sadly mistaken and wasting your time.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you want information about Killzone Shadow Fall, there's an official thread made by yours truly about it with all the info for it in there

:obama:

You're not taken seriously on here so most people just see a thread by you and dismiss it as trash and 1 star it and keep it moving. If you honestly think you're doing people some sort of service of "enlightenment" on the videogame industry, and 'current' news then you are sadly mistaken and wasting your time.
nikka :stopitslime: Shut your dumbass up. "Nobody takes your thread seriously" :usure:
Your dumbass over here trying to "advertise" about your fanboy thread. Thats great twinkle toes
But the reason why you are clearly FURIOUS is because this is a post a review thread to keep people informed
The fanboys i.e. YOU keep going around talking a bunch of bullshyt about how great your wack ass games are
So much that if somebody post something different (This thread) your entire platoon comes in full force to discredit it
Like if your dumbass is some sort of authority on the matter :bryan:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got one.

I'm not a graphics guy so don't expect me to get into technical shyt. However, IMO, FM5 looks bleeding fantastic man!
I mean, I played FM5 first before anything else, then went to GT6 straight after. Man o man, GT6 looks so freaking outdated in comparison it's not funny. I swear, FM5 Laguna Seca might look like a higher res FM4 version at first but it just isn't. The effects, the resolution, the crowds, birds,helicopters,dust,windshield reflections, paint,lighting,textures..etc of FM5 makes FM4 look like shyt, seriously.
I really love the paint effects. It needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.
The sun effects really add to the overall look and isn't as blinding as I thought it would be. I actually enjoy it.
There are some jaggies present though.

Sound. Finally, I got to hear FM5 with some headphones and it sounded amazing!
The reverb has been drastically enhanced. Screaming down pit straight was an experience as noise bounced off everything. Orgasmic!
The exhaust notes are fukking A1. The overall vehicle effects seem somewhat pegged back a little which is a good thing. More in line with reality.
Cockpit filters have also been enhanced. Again, much more in line with reality.
Driveline flex adds so much to the gear changes now. The oscillation between engine and box now sounds more natural. Turbo spool is also so much better.
There are some "whooshing" effects as you pass objects. It sounds great without being overbearing.
Overall, the sound, at least of what I've heard, is a massive improvement over FM4. Everything sounds so clear, uncompressed. Man o man, I can't wait to hear more especially the modified vehicles.

Now, there were no wheels available, only the gamepad which is not how I normally play. Having said that, holy shyt at the gamepad!
I know this sounds strange but the Xbox One controller feels like a wheel in your hands. The triggers are amazing. The pad just feels so precise in everything. Hats off to MS!
Anyway, I tried all cars in the game with all assists off and simulation handling.
I have to say, the handling and overall feel is so fukking good!
The cars all feel so weighty compared to FM4. It actually feels like I'm controlling a car and not a toy. Using a controller in FM4 felt so easy. FM5 feels completely different. It's harder, much harder in expert settings. You really have to be on your toes when driving a high powered rear wheel vehicle. Tank slappers fukking galore!
I love that grip loss doesn't mean I'm on ice all of a sudden. In FM5, grip comes and goes as you slide around a corner. The tyres and wheels fight hard.. You can feel them bouncing and vibrating like crazy. That is one big difference I've noticed between the two games. It feels amazing..
I also love that tyre flex is so pronounced as the limits of grip are reached. It looks incredible actually.
The cars behave as you would expect. Actually, the phenomenons of understeer and oversteer are accentuated even further in FM5 as opposed to FM4. It feels so much more focused and direct in comparison.
Again, you need to be very precise with your input. You must brake earlier. You must feather the throttle out of corners. You can't drive like you did in FM4, that's all i'm saying.
I can go on and on about how the physics feel but I'm on my way out to watch RUSH.

I wish I could have played it with a wheel to garner a bit more feedback on the physics though. There's only so much you can feel with a controller even though the controller with Forza is an experience in and of itself.
Overall, I was very impressed with the game. More than I thought I would. It feels so different to previous games whilst still being familiar. It certainly has an air of next gen about it. I don't think I can go back to anything current gen after my time with the game(3hrs).
I'm hyped again....

:banderas:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Liquid
On any other forum that was worth a sh1t, this thread would be a bannable offence

But like I said, that would be on a forum that wasn't a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.