Lets post up real reviews of all the next gen games so we call can make INFORMED decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We all hope our respective games on our favorite systems will live up to the hype, or just live up to our own expectations. Sadly, fanboys don't give a shyt if a game is good or not, they just want to say its exclusive
I don't like that, because I see how the community is tricked into buying games, systems, whatever.
You might be tricked into watching a lame ass movie cuz some lame fukk liked it :manny:
Now while reviews are not the end all, it is a good indicator if you have no idea what to expect. So lets all post info to help out everyone here.

Killzone: Shadowfall

IGN said:
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Massively disappointing. For a game that is so close to release, Shadow Fall needs an awful lot of work needed if it’s going to challenge the big boys of the FPS world. Its gameplay is slow, sluggish and unresponsive, and its map design is hardly fantastic. Killzone is certainly a very pretty game though, and its slick transition between game modes midway through multiplayer matches is a nice touch too. It's a thoroughly underwhelming affair though, and is shaping up to be perhaps the biggest flop in the PS4's launch window.
Now for anybody who has played a Killzone game (all 6 of you) What killzone had going for it besides decent graphics was the way the game mode(s) worked. It switches between modes on the fly, and it was cool.
This mini review goes over that, acknowledges that while also breaking down whats wrong with it
And basically its the same shyt that made the game underwhelming all along anyway. I wish something changed for the better, but unless somebody thinks everyone is lying. This is what KZ:SF is

RYSE: Son of ROME

IGN said:
Ryse: Son of Rome
Ryse is a bit of a mixed bag. Its setting is intriguing and devastating, and visually it’s quite stunning, despite its gameplay leaving a little to be desired, often being quite clunky. Timing strikes correctly helps a great deal in making it a slicker experience, and the finishers certainly add a punch to an otherwise mediocre affair. A welcome addition is far better integrated QTE’s, highlighting opponents with the colour according to the button press. Ryse is certainly Xbox One’s dark horse. If they fix the problems, it could prove to be a fantastic experience. It’s quite a sizeable “if” though.
The controls Crytek claims once you get the hang of it, will be killing enemies fluently. The videos I seen prove that. With that said, it won't be "proven" to the masses until they play it themselves and the Real Gamers have there say. What I have noticed is there hasn't been any other complaints, and toning down the QTE's seem to be a pretty easy thing to accomplish. Crytek has stated from day 1 that its not like that, and on the harder difficulties there is NONE OF THAT. But why believe me, when you can see it for yourself?

Dying Light
IGN said:
Billed as Dead Island meets Mirror’s Edge, I can tell you it’s very similar to one of those, and very unlike the other. Free running is awkward to say the least, mainly thanks to some dire gameplay (I spent half of my time jumping against walls, my character unable to grab the ledge above them) and an environment which hinders rather helps, making fast, smooth parkour an impossibility. Combat is slightly satisfying though, adding a small slice of quality in what was otherwise a pretty terrible experience.
Nobody talks about this game, so nobody would be surprised if it sucked. Similar to PS4 games :lolbron:

Killer Instinct
IGN said:
Confession time; I’ve never owned a fighting game. It’s a genre that’s never really interested me, outside of Super Smash Bros. Yet I found Killer Instinct to be an enjoyable surprise. Its gameplay is pretty smooth, with each character having not only individual moves, but an individual style, and it’s pretty to boot. An unexpectedly good demo, and one I'm keeping an eye on.
What unique about this review is the fact is a person who doesn't like fighting games who says this is good.
We already know the fighting community is loving this, so I didn't need to repost the obvious.

Titanfall
IGN said:
As of right now, this is the must play game of next year. It would be easy to understate just how good Titanfall is, despite the short amount of time I got with it. While it resembles Call of Duty at first glance, the inclusion of Mechs and jetpacks have a huge impact on the gameplay. It’s fast, frantic, but most importantly of all, incredibly well balanced. Everyone is rewarded with a chance in the Titans, yet despite how commonly they appear on the battlefield, I always felt, as a pilot, there was a good chance I could defeat them. There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how fantastic it is, and it's shaping up to be the next big innovator in the multiplayer world.
Only thing needed to be said is this is not a PS4 game :umad:

Knack

Lets see what the official PlayStation magazine had to say about it :dahell:
0s4e6nZ.jpg
So even internally they are like WHAT THE fukk IS DIS shytTY ASS shyt HERE :damn:

And finally we have ourselves DriveClub :blessed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416402/Forza-Motorsport-5-preview-Xbox-One.html

I'll add more reviews to other games shortly. Feel free to add on yourselves Coli :tu:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Links to all of these "reviews"?
Oh, so your in denial :deadmanny:
All of them is from IGN except for the last two which KILLZ off Knack as even being worthy of a mention
But why would an article need to tell you that when we call could see that for ourselves from day 1? :wtf:

Just google it bruh, not only IGN has said that. But EVERY WEBSITE has said the exact same thing about Killzone. Which is why I'm always like :what: when I see fanboys say PS4's lineup is comparable
Like, it is if you still hype off of the Killzone 2005 "target render" which still looks better than Killzone Shadow Fall :deadmanny:

But I guess that doesn't matter to the stans :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Links to all of these "reviews"?

More lame nerd shyt

When are you guys gonna just STOP being furious? Now posting reviews is frowned upon?
I'm sorry, but your fanboyism is not gonna get a pass in this thread. The reviews are on the games you hope are fun. Just don't blindly keep telling yourself they are if they not. Cuz like Uncharted 3, like Last of Us
You will abandon the game in a weeks time. You would have wasted your money.
Then you gotta wait til 2015 before naughtydawg releases a game you will still not buy.
Free online was your excuse last gen, now thats not the case. And still no dedicated servers :whew:
So whats your new excuse? How about, stop making excuses. Just realize you have a loyalty to a company INSTEAD OF TO YOURSELF :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When are you guys gonna just STOP being furious? Now posting reviews is frowned upon?
I'm sorry, but your fanboyism is not gonna get a pass in this thread. The reviews are on the games you hope are fun. Just don't blindly keep telling yourself they are if they not. Cuz like Uncharted 3, like Last of Us
Then you gotta wait til 2015 before naughtydawg releases a game you will still not buy.
Free online was your excuse last gen, now thats not the case. And still no dedicated servers :whew:
So whats your new excuse? How about, stop making excuses. Just realize you have a loyalty to a company INSTEAD OF TO YOURSELF :wow:

I treat both groups of stans the same. You nikkas is lame ass geeks.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Oh, so your in denial :deadmanny:
All of them is from IGN except for the last two which KILLZ off Knack as even being worthy of a mention
But why would an article need to tell you that when we call could see that for ourselves from day 1? :wtf:

Just google it bruh, not only IGN has said that. But EVERY WEBSITE has said the exact same thing about Killzone. Which is why I'm always like :what: when I see fanboys say PS4's lineup is comparable
Like, it is if you still hype off of the Killzone 2005 "target render" which still looks better than Killzone Shadow Fall :deadmanny:

But I guess that doesn't matter to the stans :wow:

so you won't have problems providing links...

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

No, but provide links in your thread because we aren't going off your opinions

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

So these are "reviews" of games that aren't to be released for more than a month? You don't say

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Court, you ain't shyt. shyts is from bloggers with nicknames. Might as well be a nikka from here who looked at the YouTube videos and shyt.

nikka you have no shame.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so you won't have problems providing links...
No, but if IGN isn't enough for you. Which game you want me to find more reviews on because they all say the same thing :manny:
Struggle thread.
^^^ Struggle post ^^^
:ohhh:

So these are "reviews" of games that aren't to be released for more than a month? You don't say
So you think games can't be "previewed" a month before? I guess they gotta wait til 5mins before release before anyone can guage how a game is coming along :ohhh:
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP GOLDEN SHOWERED!!! :umad:
And the fact my alert notifications thingy is going HAM right now tells me nikkaz is FURIOUS!!! right now :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.