Lets Play the Blame Game - John Legend!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
u gonna get a life or nah?

Nope. You gonna keep quoting me and making wack jokes? We finished here?
86.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
lmao at this mutt ass nikka complaining about headaches to people he onteeenknow

:pachaha: I should be like you and steal pics of girls I don't know then get caught up and sonned and beg for the threads to be deleted and tell everybody how I was just playing after they threaten to message the women I pretended to know

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:pachaha: I should be like you and steal pics of girls I don't know then get caught up and sonned and beg for the threads to be deleted and tell everybody how I was just playing after they threaten to message the women I pretended to know
u confusing me with another poster , old fukk

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm good.I had a fukked up migraine headache last week had me like :to: for real I'm way better now

You aint go to the taste of austin?
aww poor chile :o:

wish I couldve rocked yo big head ass to sleep in my bossom :steviej:

we were going to go to the car show on sunday but ended up going bar hoppin instead. we might go next yr tho. did u?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

That WAS him, wasn't it? Lmao, I don't know why I was arguing with this corny ass nikka in the first place :russ: