dogbornwolf
Oh yeah, the chick I used to pick in Hunter the Reckoning is black. :yeshrug:

39406-hunter-the-reckoning.jpg

hunter_the_reckoning_005.jpg

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I had the first 50 game, shyt was dope. Could unlock music videos n shyt :ahh:

Fiddy should partner up wit a respectable game studio and continue to drop shyts for the hood

YES!!

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Your prejudice is clouding your rational thinking. What's 100% black to you? I hope its not a skin color, because then you're either trolling or ridiculously misinformed.
Breh the coli is full of backwards thinking c00n militants who don't realize they divide more than unite people. And in turn furthering white surpremcy agenda..

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't even class her as black passing...
Another Wesley snipes a looking ass c00n who calms a person isn't black enough on the coli surprised..

This bytch is black u c00n.... She doesnt have to black as night to be black, brown people are black fool...
nisha2.jpg

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another Wesley snipes a looking ass c00n who calms a person isn't black enough on the coli surprised..

This bytch is black u c00n.... She doesnt have to black as night to be black, brown people are black fool...
nisha2.jpg
If it were up to some of these people mlk, Malcolm x, Muhammad ali, etc aint black because they not the same complexion as Michael blackson

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

What is wrong with you? You're really pressed because I'm not pressed to claim a racially ambiguous fictional video game character as black :dead:

Nothing about her be it hair, nose nor skin complexion outright suggests black but I'll let you tell it she's clearly a black character which is why multiple posters suggested you might be wrong.

Please let me now how not claiming her makes me a c00n. Cause a quick Google suggests

Indian character, Nisha, the Lawbringer is a playable character in Borderlands: The Pre- Sequel!

You absolute clown