Let's keep it real... PS5 & XSX should be of launched in 2021

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I understand that Sony has broken records with the PS5, I understand that Microsoft is also doing very well selling out the Xbox series X.

The cyberpunk 2077 scandal and just the lack of games on both consoles, the PlayStation 5 making buzzing noises due to some coil that they should have ironed out a long time ago...

Halo infinite not looking good and getting delayed.

Neither company was ready to launch a console but both companies were ready to take money from desperate people who have feel the need to buy something new day one.

And people still out here scrapping refreshing pages sitting all day on the internet trying to get either one of these consoles that aren't ready.

People going to come in here saying that they happy with their purchase so I'm just talking to a wall.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I ain't bought a single PS5 game yet, literally been making my way through the PS+ collection and it's been great :yeshrug: I skipped last gen so getting a chance to play most of the definitive titles last gen for the price of a heavily discounted ps plus subscription has made this a great holiday item. As a bonus, the performance boost makes playing a demanding game like GOW feel like the intended definitive experience.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Nah, more like you just ain't ready to buy it yet, broke boi.

Covid did fukk up the game with furthering some game delays and overall for sure, but the systems are still on time as they usually would be at this point in the game.
Why do people equate wealth based off what someone does or does not buy:mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I agree but I'm not surprised. The pandemic is making life centered around your home more than ever and people are willing to spend the most on being entertained.

I'm not with buying systems or games day 1 but I understand if you buying for your kids or a gift for whoever. It's just not enough to justify making that investment when I have a perfectly fine Xbox One for now.

When it's time to reup tho :ufdup: