Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
America's obesity problem didn't exist for centuries while this stuff was being eaten and is the product of fast food consumption and office type jobs...some of yall aren't that smart:jbhmm:

My grandpa grew up on a farm eating "slave food" and is healthier, smatter, handsomer and stronger than the vast majority of you coli nikkas well into his 70s :pachaha:
That's because food was natural back then, and now you've allowed your politicians to feed you GMO, artificial flavors and hormone filled meats. You can talk about the past but we live today, and today you people are massive and eating cloned beef. :damn:

cloned pig feet and stout with gravy made from the barrel juice. :wow:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
real boring when compared to this

DSC04766.jpg

:francis:
Savage me: Why it look like it came out somebody's anus tho ?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's because food was natural back then, and now you've allowed your politicians to feed you GMO, artificial flavors and hormone filled meats. You can talk about the past but we live today, and today you people are massive and eating cloned beef. :damn:

cloned pig feet and stout with gravy made from the barrel juice. :wow:

you trying to hard

enjoy your rwandan/ugandan slop

imma eat this "slave food" til i die and probably outlive you

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
And I'm put this out there....Fufu/sadza is one of the nastiest things I've ever eaten and Africans cook chicken, fish, etc like White folks.
Which africans are you talking about. Nile countries got fish game on lock

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soul food is great, I love it. It's not something you can eat everyday though that shyt must be reserved for Sunday's after church. The food is not clean and not balanced enough. I wouldn't be able to maintain my abs eating that shyt everyday at all. Good food, just not the best food from black people.
nxu286r.gif