Let's keep it coli...the bullet club was made 100% more interesting with Muffin Ass

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yes, this is the Bullet Club era that became a global sensation and actually looked dangerous. Nobody wants to talk about it but Kenny becoming leader killed it because now it’s wasnt about what GoD was trying to assemble but his mark friends who were always in the back peddling t-shirts
I had stopped watching NJPW during the time that Miss Kenny took over the Bullet Club, but I'll bet good money that he/she/they couldn't wait to get that fish Pieter out of the group!
:dame:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
'Muffin Ass' ain't got no cakes :hubie:

Like what you like.

But I'm here to point out that she's Instagram angling in RL and nikkas is in here fooled. Girl has less cheek depth that fukking Britt Baker, but throw her in a thong with a scoliosis arch and folks got they jaws on the ground.

She put her leg straight in that video, that gluteal fold vanished and I legit hit the :what: sat here at my keyboard.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
'Muffin Ass' ain't got no cakes :hubie:

Like what you like.

But I'm here to point out that she's Instagram angling in RL and nikkas is in here fooled. Girl has less cheek depth that fukking Britt Baker, but throw her in a thong with a scoliosis arch and folks got they jaws on the ground.

She put her leg straight in that video, that gluteal fold vanished and I legit hit the :what: sat here at my keyboard.
Nobody is here saying she has a huge ass....