abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:wtf:
Nah,
she Color Purple Oprah Winfrey when she got out of jail after them Cacs whupped her ass ugly.

:huhldup:

gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
She ugly as sin brehs but the body is on point especially for a old worn out bytch like her

Somebody up that video of her by the swimming pool in that bikini :shaq:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
shyt I would, not because I find Wendy attractive in the least bit. It's just I've fukked women who were fatter and/or uglier during low moments in my life so what do I look like denying her sum dikk, but only if she's throwing it at me, cuz I ain't putting in NO KIND of work for Wendy Williams. NONE, I wouldn't even click the like button on a single pic on her FB page.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
wendy_williams005-holding-mic-med.jpg

This is like, the best pic I've ever seen of her.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see some of yall need a nygga wake up call. man, famous celebrity, top of the food chain nyggas with millions and fame done been caught fukkin on bytches way worse than wendy williams. you just a regular nygga. that shyt you sayin dont add up mayne. you thinkin you got standards but you aint got no mu'fukkin standards nygga. you prolly somewhere rite now jumpin through various "regular degular nygga" hoops and puttin on airs for some ol kinda cute, po azz bytch whos claim to fame is passin that puzzy out to 9 or 10 regular degular azz nyggas that came before you. (by the way, i stole "regular degular" from this nygga :birdman:)

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wendy has always seemed like a tranny to me. You all can go ahead but don't be surprised if you find something you weren't expecting :scusthov: