Let's imagine if Trump actually won in 2020, who'd be running now? What else would be different?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Let's say Trump would have actually won that election, who do you think would actually be running instead of these men?

Would Democrats be in a better position to win if Trump was the president and saddled by the Ukraine and Israel situations?

Would Stephen Breyer still be on the Supreme Court, not wanting to open up another seat for Trump to pick?

What would the Roe v Wade fallout have been like if Trump was around?

What do y'all think? :jbhmm:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Civil Rights act is gone, Brown v Board gone, Roe v Wade was gonna get the axe

probably 7-2 in terms of SCOTUS

Ukraine would be DOA but it would absolutely resemble Iraq where over time any and all occupation doesn't seem worthwhile. NATO would be weaken and set the ground for more interference and put other countries in jeopardy.

In fact we'd probably be withdrawn from NATO entirely.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It would be a Stephen Miller presidency with Thiel, Mercer, Koch, and the rest of the anti-black billionaires other than Bezos ex steeping themselves in an orgy of black hate

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The man tried to overthrow the government on the way out last time, both on Jan 6th and when sending fake electors.

I think he would've started to become more of a dictator in every sense of the word. Also though, since he's more interested in being in charge than being informed, he would've started to delegate his responsibilities. Since most of the moderates were fleeing the ship, he would've given more responsibilities to far right people. This is what is happening if he's reelected:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Let's say Trump would have actually won that election, who do you think would actually be running instead of these men?

This assumes that if Trump won the last one, there'd be a 2024 election. If he gets elected, they're really gonna try President for Life, and the ineffective Democrats are gonna say "trust the process"

But assuming there's a transfer of power

Dems - put up Stacey A from GA, or Gavin from Cali, or try Beto again (it's not gonna happen)

Pubs - Ivanka?

Would Democrats be in a better position to win if Trump was the president and saddled by the Ukraine and Israel situations?

The root issues are the same. So-Called Independents will see any sort of milquetoast AOC/Bernie candidate as "too far left".

I'm guessing another election cycle of Republican degradation before "the independents" go with Dems - and then the Dems will be stuck fixing old stuff, and not doing new stuff.

Would Stephen Breyer still be on the Supreme Court, not wanting to open up another seat for Trump to pick?

Constitution says 4 LIFE. None of them are gonna give up power.

What would the Roe v Wade fallout have been like if Trump was around?

What do y'all think?

Fallout? Nada.

A slim majority of White women voted for Trump, they'll continue to vote for the next white republican candidate.

The only way the Republicans can definitely lose is to run a non-white candidate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
november would Newsom vs Desantis. which is what it should fukkin be anyway :snoop:

this is the worst election in american history. i cant believe we have to pretend with a straight face that Biden is fit to do this job until january 2029

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I'd still be getting money had Trump won in 2020. And I'll still be getting money when whoever wins this next election.
iM gEtTiN pAiD fuKK eRrBoDy eLSe!!1

dumb-stupid.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Honestly....the same shyt happening now except in reverb and bass enhanced...

• The pandemic would have died down but not as driven to get folks to take the vaccine
  • Race relations would continue to crumble
  • Foreign relations would still be the way they are nowadays, but Trump would continue to lick the nuts of Putin
  • More coverage on how "ain't shyt" Trump truly is
  • Dems continue the thumb in the ass technique
  • Republicans continue to look at the orange tan nut face as a moron, but will throat fukk regardless
  • The block would have been spun on Obama's policies
  • LGBT would get BTFO expeditiously
Honestly, the whole government needs to reset the NES cartridge. Trump's 2nd term would make it obvious, yet this election year is exposing the WOAT of this country on a political aspect.

Sometimes I look at the UK bruvs and even though it ain't shyt over there, I just sigh and go:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
iM gEtTiN pAiD fuKK eRrBoDy eLSe!!1

dumb-stupid.gif

What I eat don't make you shyt. Your struggle isn't my struggle. I only care about my circle. Everyone else can fend for themselves.

Lets be honest here, you personally insulted me not to long ago. If I'm doing good and you aren't, why should I give a damn about you? That's your problem not mine.