Reppin
NULL
3990113_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
My whiteness doesn't allow me to understand this term.

Is Ratchet and uneducated way of pronouncing wretched? As in vile and disgusting.

I`m out of tune with hip-hop for the most part, but when the term "ratchet" was used prior in was in reference to a firearm.

Please enlighten me fellows.

Have you seen your white cousins behavior in this here thread?:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
No sir, I haven't.

I`m still very interested to hear how the term ratchet came about.

I`m convinced it's a street way of pronouncing wretched and I was honestly thinking today we need a white version of this thread.

That Sir, should be a Ma'am :datazz:

I have no idea about how the word came about but I understood what it meant quickly after seeing the type of behavior the word describes.

Again, there are plenty of white fails already posted, but I think white ratchetness deserves it's own thread!

Daps
That Sir, should be a Ma'am :datazz:

I have no idea about how the word came about but I understood what it meant quickly after seeing the type of behavior the word describes.

Again, there are plenty of white fails already posted, but I think white ratchetness deserves it's own thread!

Well ma`am I made one. Go check it out.

Yeah, well I feel the word ratchet is a very new term. I have always been a huge fan of hip-hop music, I don't stay in tune with the mainstream stuff nowadays, but when I did that term was never in use in that way.

Ratchet was used like this

"Talk about today's mathematics, a eighth, an O, a key
And the caliber on your ratchet" - Mos Def on Fake Bonanza