Let's get in shape !!!!

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Those exercises are good, but abs are 90% diet
You'll go further with abs with a good diet then training them.

Did you try those squats?
Didn't try them yet.

I watched the video five times because I kept tryna see how far she went down bc I confused the 2nd and 4th with each other. I'll start those next week wanted to stay on schedule with what I have going on.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
O yeah what's an OVERALL good diet..

I'm currently just looking at choosemyplate.org and stuff

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Hi @ultraflexed . Great thread and thank you! I want to get more lean and lose a bit more weight. I love lifting, not the biggest fan of cardio but I'll do it if I have to. I'm naturally very muscular and I'd like to lean out more instead of bulk when I lift. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Also, my diet sucks. I've been lucky enough at 28 to be alright but I can tell my metabolism is slowing. I can't eat whatever I want anymore and I can tell.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Hi @ultraflexed . Great thread and thank you! I want to get more lean and lose a bit more weight. I love lifting, not the biggest fan of cardio but I'll do it if I have to. I'm naturally very muscular and I'd like to lean out more instead of bulk when I lift. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Also, my diet sucks. I've been lucky enough at 28 to be alright but I can tell my metabolism is slowing. I can't eat whatever I want anymore and I can tell.

If your naturally muscular then your likely a mesomorph with a little ecto, which mean means you have very good genetics.

If you build muscle easily, I would lift for reps and chase the pump instead of lifting for strength.
So do no less then 20 reps with about 60-75 seconds of rest between sets, this way you still get a great workout without lifting heavy and you'll burn more fat while training also.

After your training sessions do the stair stepper and a very slow rate to maximize fat loss..