Lets end this women are better liars and cheaters than men myth/bull**** right now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women are better cheaters. not only do they cover they tracks, they know how to leave little artifacts around that other girls know where to look. i've den caught women putting earrings and jewelry behind my bed and shyt. leaving panties hidden in my clothes pile. putting female makeup products in between the seats of my car. these hos are bout that life

That doesn't make them better cheaters,that's all the more reason why we are better and smarter about our shyt...females have accomplices whether its friends or the enemy tryna help her out by throwin a earring under the pillow and u get caught slippin and forget to do a sweep of the room:laugh:...how many nikkas u know ever tried to make sure the woman he's fuking boyfriend finds out about it? And on top of that if u try to get rid of the side chick its a chance she might make it her mission to make sure u get caught and ruin ur relationship....catchin a woman is bout as easy as Ron Isley did it in Busted...she wuz lost and shook the second she told em "I wuz out with my girlfriends" and he didn't stop there,she didn't expect followup questions...men always expect followup questions and would never fall for Ron Isleys Barney Phife interrogation tactics lol.

I'm not sayin woman ain't as smart as men,women who have dated nikkas who interrogate them about everything end up becoming pretty slick about they shyt too,but most women ain't use to that...in general men are...I give all the credit to evolution:myman:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Of course men are better liars. A lot of the time you're going to lie your ass off if you want to get a woman's attention.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Guys just don't give a fukk when they cheat, because chances are, we will be forgiven. True story.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bragging about being a good liar is dumb. Why the fukk would you want to be know for being the best shady person around? I love this world.