Lets end this women are better liars and cheaters than men myth/bull**** right now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A female at work felt real smug about saying "we cheat to but we just better at it and don't get caught:win:"....I hit her with the :rudy: and broke down how stupid that is....how u gon compare a notorious diamond thief who's on the run from the law,has a 1 million dollar reward on his head to a nikka wit a child support warrant:childplease:....men are the diamond thieves women are the nikkas wit child support warrants btw....We don't ask y'all questions becuz either we guilty of doin shyt and don't wanna have her askin questions back....or bcuz alotta guys just assume they women is faithful unless she doin sum blaytant out in the open shyt....So a woman gettin away with cheating really doesn't take a genius...I didn't realize that myth had gained steam but I've heard it a few times in the past few months....half the time most of y'all emotional azzes will confess durin a fight that u cheatin lol..."I don't gotta put up with this,its so many dudes out there that wanna...let me shut up:scheme:"..under ya breath but just loud enuff so we can hear it...is this sumthin women started to make theyself feeel better or sumthin men started to desperately try to turn the tables after gettin exposed as a cheater:laff:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A female at work felt real smug about saying "we cheat to but we just better at it and don't get caught:win:"....I hit her with the :rudy: and broke down how stupid that is....how u gon compare a notorious diamond thief who's on the run from the law,has a 1 million dollar reward on his head to a nikka wit a child support warrant:childplease:....men are the diamond thieves women are the nikkas wit child support warrants btw....We don't ask y'all questions becuz either we guilty of doin shyt and don't wanna have her askin questions back....or bcuz alotta guys just assume they women is faithful unless she doin sum blaytant out in the open shyt....So a woman gettin away with cheating really doesn't take a genius...I didn't realize that myth had gained steam but I've heard it a few times in the past few months....half the time most of y'all emotional azzes will confess durin a fight that u cheatin lol..."I don't gotta put up with this,its so many dudes out there that wanna...let me shut up:scheme:"..under ya breath but just loud enuff so we can hear it...is this sumthin women started to make theyself feeel better or sumthin men started to desperately try to turn the tables after gettin exposed as a cheater:laff:

This is real talk most dudes get played Because they don't think it will happen to them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women are better at covering their tracks, an usually have their close gfs in on to, why they always use the I was just out with the girls.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's because women are told since childhood that all men are evil and to think everything your man does is suspicious. Men are told since childhood that all women are angels and that if you act suspicious it's because you're not a man. Most men are just in denial when they have a cheating spouse.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Im a fan of your posts now. :win:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your analogy is stupid.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Your analogy is stupid.

Makes perfect sense. When a man is hunting to catch a woman cheating, shes as good as caught. When a woman is hunting to catch a good cheater, shes going to be putting in years of work tryin to catch that man. :myman:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
NotSoft...
1163473_o.gif

I agree 100%. I been saying this all along. Not that it's an admirable trait but, women are not better liars. If anything its on a PERSON BY PERSON level.

For instance, I'm a great liar because I had a bytch ass stepfather growing up that would be all in my business. nikka wouldnt even let me go hoop and shyt. So i got real good at lying and keeping that shyt up over time. I'm a way better liar than most girls I come in contact with. It also allows me to pick out a good liar when I see one. It's two chicks I know right now that I wouldn't trust for shyt. Cuz they got them same traits I do.

When it comes to cheating, I think no matter sex you are, if you don't know its only because you were too blind to recognize the signs or too trusting. A nikka like me dont trust anybody so I'm good.

But real talk, none of this is admirable. It makes good debate tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women are better cheaters. not only do they cover they tracks, they know how to leave little artifacts around that other girls know where to look. i've den caught women putting earrings and jewelry behind my bed and shyt. leaving panties hidden in my clothes pile. putting female makeup products in between the seats of my car. these hos are bout that life