LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You ALWAYS complain about refs breh :francis:
fukk you breh i'm salty :mjcry: i said we got the more favorable whistle the frist half, but come on now breh we were not fouling that much and KU was allowed to play physical, our entire front court fouled out it was the 2nd most freethrows KU has shot in a game in 2 decades :mjcry:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
damn complete choke job by kentucky and duke almost did the same...i'm really disappointed with duke's unfocused and lackadaisical play in the last 7-8 minutes. Dumb shots too early in the shot clock, silly turnovers, dumb fouls, just general bullshyt. Allen needed to chill too, but the refs were calling bullshyt offensive fouls on him, especially that 5th foul. Utter bullshyt from the refs who were quite shytty in the last 10 min or so. A win is a win i guess.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
wonder how K felt about Capel giving Jeter and Vrankovic so many minutes. K probably dont even let them dudes get tick in practice.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
wonder how K felt about Capel giving Jeter and Vrankovic so many minutes. K probably dont even let them dudes get tick in practice.

honestly, we very likely lose this game with K coaching. He would've kept us in that stupid zone, given kennard's no defense, poor-shooting ass too many minutes, and worn down everyone else. I'm happy chase gave us some minutes if nothing else than for his confidence moving forward. That plus grayson shot out of his mind although he missed an unusual amount of layups/short shots at the rim that he usually makes.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This has got to be the worst year in my alma mater history :mjcry:. Another blowout loss to butler:mjcry:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This has got to be the worst year in my alma mater history :mjcry:. Another blowout loss to butler:mjcry:
Reality must be faced. The days of St. John's being anything close to what y'all were are gone and they're not coming back.

They can't compete with schools with campuses and the local well is dry.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Reality must be faced. The days of St. John's being anything close to what y'all were are gone and they're not coming back.

They can't compete with schools with campuses and the local well is dry.

:whoa:
You putting the cart before the horse here. They said the same thing about the University of Maryland a while back. Now they're number 4 in the country!

Three things though!

1) NYC still has the most 4 and 5 star recruits ( according to ESPN recruiting central) so the well being dry is pushing it.

2) Secondly ST. John's spends an obscene amount mine on its program 10.5 million ( which is number 12 if I'm correct). The Present Is A Mess, But Chris Mullin Is The Past And Future At St. John's | VICE Sports

So we spend the money!

3) We still have NBA hall of Famers for head coaches ( Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond). Helps with recruiting plus the class next year looks way better than this.

So I'm not panicking yet, I'm just worried boosters may start to panic. That's what happened to coach Lavin. But this season has been emotionally draining.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
if it was ever in doubt, hield sealed player of the year last nite. Happy to see my blue devils get a quality win. Sad for those louisville kids getting screwed out of the tourney though.