LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Gonzaga looks to have regressed after losing their senior pg. Maryland is okay but they have a lot of interior d problems. I like Kevin Ollie but can this dude recruit? They looked ass cheeks tonight imo. Havent watvhed carolina this week but the fact that they looks deadly...:francis:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Gonzaga looks to have regressed after losing their senior pg. Maryland is okay but they have a lot of interior d problems. I like Kevin Ollie but can this dude recruit? They looked ass cheeks tonight imo. Havent watvhed carolina this week but the fact that they looks deadly...:francis:
Sabonis looks like he's gonna be major at the pro level.

His footwork :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Carolina aint winning shyt this year with Roy Williams...they don't have the talent differential to overcome this dude's sorry coaching :scust:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
how the fukk did ingram miss that...and I'd like a count of how many layups duke missed or got blocked, at least 15....fuuuuuuuuck!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Carolina aint winning shyt this year with Roy Williams...they don't have the talent differential to overcome this dude's sorry coaching :scust:

they keep saying "look at Roy's history at UNC. .. why criticize? "

But man, he struggles with rotation strategy and at times, in game adjustments. Not saying he deserves termination but he has some glaring limitations.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
how the fukk did ingram miss that...and I'd like a count of how many layups duke missed or got blocked, at least 15....fuuuuuuuuck!
Yeah that was a gimme but a loss early in the year like this aint the worst thing for a young team. With amile out and grayson sick as fukk, im not too mad about this loss. At least luke was able to step up so hopefully this game helps him take another step in his growth. They didn't give up either despite their best player playing terrible due to illness so im like :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Yeah that was a gimme but a loss early in the year like this aint the worst thing for a young team. With amile out and grayson sick as fukk, im not too mad about this loss. At least luke was able to step up so hopefully this game helps him take another step in his growth. They didn't give up either despite their best player playing terrible due to illness so im like :yeshrug:

Is Allen really ill? I was the game by the Duke bench and he looked like he wanted to vomit the entire time. I remember asking my boy if dude had the flu or some shyt.

The Ingram miss...man the whole arena was just like :dahell:

Honestly, i'm not that upset about this loss..the number of unfinished plays at the rim was :wtf: but rather take our lumps now. Hopefully Kennard can actually start contributing.

edit: Yea apparently Allen has the flu. Dude looked physically horrible out there.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Is Allen really ill? I was the game by the Duke bench and he looked like he wanted to vomit the entire time. I remember asking my boy if dude had the flu or some shyt.

The Ingram miss...man the whole arena was just like :dahell:

Honestly, i'm not that upset about this loss..the number of unfinished plays at the rim was :wtf: but rather take our lumps now. Hopefully Kennard can actually start contributing.

edit: Yea apparently Allen has the flu. Dude looked physically horrible out there.

yea grayson was a gametime/warmup decision and didn't practice yesterday apparently. Dude was sluggish and had no lift on the layups/jumpers/FTs he would usually make...dikky V and the other commentators kept commenting on it. Now matt and derryck stay frustrating me...I've never seen 2 below the rim guards miss so many easy shots at the rim, especially matt. Silver lining is definitely luke if he can gain some confidence from this.

Edit: and yea, i'm not putting any stock into this loss...no amile, grayson sick as fukk and probably shouldn't have been playing, foul trouble, and a piss poor percentage from the field and FT stripe...all that and we were still a couple FTs made away from winning in regulation, and a couple shots/layups away from winning in OT. Another positive was the low turnovers. Chase has to give us more; everytime I watch him play, i'm amazed he was rated as high as he was coming out of highschool.