Lets discuss tricking these bytches.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
With all the fraudulent things women do now with twitter & instagram, I feel the need to help younger brothers work on their ability to trick these bytches, no not "tricking on" these bytches but rather employing the same tactics the majority of them use. I'm out the game, however I feel it's my duty to help others out there decieve these uncouth bytches to the best of their ability. This is mostly in regards to internet dating that is birthed from Instagram or Twitter meets.

Exhibit A-

20130626-090622.jpg

I've noticed all the dudes on here seem to think women's asses (white devils in particular) are getting bigger, when that isn't the case. What we have today is photoshop, angles and pants specifically designed to uplift the quality of ass. It's why when pics of these humungous asses are posted, most people say "Where can I find a bytch like that" you mean to tell me thousands upon thousands of internet women have these asses yet men don't see them out in public as often? I say NAY, what is really happening is extreme close ups with fish lenses, or just flat out photoshopping.

So how can a man turn this around on women and post fraudulent pics of themselves on instagram or twitter to trap a bytch into falling for them? Well for starters, if you're short (I am not) make sure every picture you take doesn't have anything in the background that can give away how tall you are, and always angle the camera up towards you. If you're 5'7" tell them you're 5'10" and wear timbs or boots when you meet her, they typically give you a two inch boost. It's the middle of summer and she wants to meet you? Look on Draftexpress.com and check the shoes & no shoes measurements, you'll notice some nikkas go from 5"11 to 6"1, find out what shoe gives the biggest boost (1.75" to 2") and rock those exclusively.

You want to impress her and show off your body? Easy, do a lot of pushups and pullups before you take a picture, your muscles will be overflowing with blood from the pump. You'll look more swollen and cut in that state, make sure the lighting is soft and there's shadows hitting every angle just right before you take a pic. This combined with your newly mastered technique of pointing the camera up at you will make her think you're a 6'4" adonis chiseled from granite. By the time she seems your unclothed less than stellar upper body in person it'll be too late, her loins will just be like :manny: "may as well get some".

On to the verbal stuff, just keep it simple and whatever you think the common man would say just say the opposite of it. Side with womens issues, you want this hoe who is trying to deceive you to fall in love with you for role you're playing. The objective is to make yourself seem as different as possible, don't hand out compliments to her until she does them to you, if she says you're cute just laugh (don't say thanks) and not even say it back, indifference to her opinion is where you want to go. This is all about deception, these bytches are out here trapping you and lying with their weaves, heels, pushup bras and whatever else they got, turn the tide on these bytches my brethern. Lets build on how we (YOU) can trick these bytches, for example when I used to go to Brazil I'd tell women I worked with kids to hit that sensitive button, meanwhile I can't stand kids that aren't related to me :fukkyapost:

Disclaimer - If these generalizations don't apply to you, don't get mad :troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is why traveling is important, the deception you can pull off is just :wow: it would make Starscream jealous or @Soundwave :mjpls:

Don't burn bridges with the chicks you meet while traveling either, there's a good chance they will want to visit your city at some point. Always make the first day they see you the best so you can get in them guts, then tell her you're busy with work after that, until her second to last day when you want to spend time with her. Don't wait until the last day, it'll be obvious you're only trying to get some ass, when you can pull off that feat two days in a row by waiting until her 2nd to last day.

If you gonna lie about what you do, make sure it's something you know, don't tell these bytches you got them CERTS when you can't even install a driver on your PC. If you're a worker drone, say you're a manager, since you know how things run :manny: Stretch the truth, don't break it my brehs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Always seem like you're busy and rarely have free time.

Always act like woman be on you hard. A lot of times woman want what other women want.

Never say you're low on money or bank. Just say I'm saving because I have several trips and weddings to attend this in the upcoming months

Ask her about her desires to travel and allude to there being a possibility of you both going together.

You must have a plan to be the man. Meaning have a goal that your currently working on. Ex: Me and my brothers are planning to open a new lounge next year. Women love to leech and really don't want to work forever.

Pimp on players! Pimp! On! :salute:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Keeping it simple and keeping her talking about herself is a good way to go. I would abstain from saying too much about myself unless she actually asks something about me. You take the pressure of the conversation off of yourself and you avoid talking yourself out of her pants.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ bytches use the pythagorean theorem to make that ass fatter.

:steviej: