Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So are you giving power to the darkness or light? The Kingdom of Heaven only knows truth which is the holy spirit.

Power is only in the light or right thoughts.

John 1:5 ESV
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it

But man always goes back to giving power to negativity for some odd reason:

Matthew 6:24 King James Version
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You cannot have a reality of both good and evil thoughts. You express positivity but then express doubts in the same paragraph. To whom are you serving? Your higher self or your ego? Just some questions to consider bro!

This made me think on Peter walking on water..

People get caught up in the story and not the message..

You can do anything until you start doubting yourself because circumstances change around you.

It wasn't about walking on water.. :mjlol:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This made me think on Peter walking on water..

People get caught up in the story and not the message..

You can do anything until you start doubting yourself because circumstances change around you.

It wasn't about walking on water.. :mjlol:

Exactly, the story of Peter is to show how people get on the path of a higher awareness but then they let negative thoughts and doubts take over. Essentially, the story is relaying that people will almost drown in their sins or erroneous thoughts if they express duality or that they are somehow separate from God's abundance. When they realize the truth, however, that they control their own reality through right thinking, they are saved.

Nevertheless, most people only talk about the story and walking on water. Who really walks on water? Again, people get too caught up in the literal aspects of the story instead of the deeper meaning.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im starting to believe the bible is coded writings. Manipulated over the years by those seeking power.

I feel similarly on the subject. Much of the Bible is direct and easy to understand. Still, when it comes to prophecy and historical stories I think of kids who stand in a line and a kid on one end whispers a message to the kid beside him and that kid passes it to the kid next to him, etc. By the time it gets to the last kid the message isn't the same any longer, but a variation of the first whisper. Hence why so many denominations aren't on the same page now going into 2021. At times I think Paul hijacked Christianity from Jesus and basically bogarted it.

Then again regarding coded writings, reading books like Who Wrote the Bible, there's evidence that the Pentateuch (first five books) wasn't written solely by Moses as tradition holds, but rather four different authors each with their own agendas that is evident in the wording. Sometimes even in the same verse there are a couple parties at play.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
ALL RIGHT LET'S CLEAR SOME THINGS UP HERE

I see some believe that the Bible says that man is God. I probably need to go ahead and make a completely new thread explaining this, but I will start here.

The problem with the English translations of the bible is that some things are lost in translation
You must have the right perspective when you view the scriptures.

Psalm 82:1
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Psalm 82 is not talking about mankind
There is a divine assembly that Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" presides over and judges. He judges the beney elohim (sons of God) that He put over the nations of the earth. Yahweh Elohim takes responsibility for the nation of Israel. The beney elohim are and will be judged for their corrupt rule over the rest of the nations of the earth....

Pslam 82:2-7
2.How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3.Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4.Deliver the poor and needy: rid [them] out of the hand of the wicked
5.They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6.I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.
7.But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
If you're a man, you do not want to be a part of this anyway. It says they (beney elyon "sons of The Most High") shall die like men, which means they are not men....They are going to get punished like men for how things turned out on the Earth.

Psalm 82:8
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Yahweh Elohim is going to use all of this to restore the nations back under His control. This is where you know what happens in the spiritual realm affects the physical realm.

Let's get into the word "elohim"......A lot of times in scripture the words God or gods come from the word "elohim" in the original Hebrew language. The word doesn't always mean Yahweh....That word is really describing a place of residence in the spiritual world. All spirits are some form of elohim in the spiritual world. They dwell in the spirit realm. Mankind dwells in the physical realm with a physical body........That's why when you see in Genesis 6 how the beney elohim "sons of god" left their original abode or "dwelling place" and created nephilim with the women of the earth, it has the meaning that the angels took on physical bodies to do that evil act polluting the human genetic pool.....That's why Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" had to send the flood to wipe out the polluted race of people.......

"Yahweh" is the term only used for the true God in scripture. Yahweh is translated as "Lord". He's the Master of everything.

Now this is deep stuff and enhances your view of the scripture and really it can be explained in it's own book by itself.....

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
ALL RIGHT LET'S CLEAR SOME THINGS UP HERE

I see some believe that the Bible says that man is God. I probably need to go ahead and make a completely new thread explaining this, but I will start here.

The problem with the English translations of the bible is that some things are lost in translation
You have to have the right perspective when you view the scriptures.

Psalm 82 is not talking about mankind
There is a divine assembly that Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" presides over and judges. He judges the beney elohim (sons of God) that he put over the nations of the earth. Yahweh Elohim takes responsibility for the nation of Israel. The beney elohim are and will be judged for the corrupt rule over the rest of the nations of the earth....

If you're a man, you do not want to be a part of this anyway. They are going to get punished for how things turned out on the Earth.

Let's get into the word "elohim"......A lot of times in scripture the word God or gods come from the word "elohim" in the original Hebrew language. The word doesn't always mean Yahweh....That word is really describing a place of residence in the spiritual world. All spirits are some form of elohim in the spiritual world. They dwell in the spirit realm. Mankind dwells in the physical realm with a physical body........That's why when you see in Genesis how the beney elohim "sons of god" left their original abode or "dwelling place" and created nephilim with the women of the earth, it has the meaning that the angels took on physical bodies to do that evil act polluting the human genetic pool.....That's why Yahweh Elohim "Lord God" had to send the flood to wipe out the polluted race of people.......

Now this is deep stuff and enhances your view of the scripture and really it can be explained in it's own book by itself.....

How did you learn all that? Do you have a degree in theology?

Seems like deep stuff.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Look up the Nicea council of 325BC.

That should give you more info of what Constantine was trying to do to gather power.

It's not hard, all you need to do is go to the original languages.

There's a lot of good books explaining what has been lost in translation from Hebrew and Greek to the English Bible we know today.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It's not hard, all you need to do is go to the original languages.

There's a lot of good books explaining what has been lost in translation from Hebrew and Greek to the English Bible we know today.

That's the natural path afterwards. However, people need specific markers of where to start sparking curiosity.

Make something sound like a lot less work and you'll get people to work more.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That's the natural path afterwards. However, people need specific markers of where to start sparking curiosity.

Make something sound like a lot less work and you'll get people to work more.

If you don't want to read, you will struggle to learn what you need to know.
The problem with a lot of Christians is they want the spiritual experience without working to understand what they believe. That's a good way to fall off and doubt what you say you believe.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I just recommended a good book for everybody to start with.

Daps
Bible is 1000 percent true and the word of god. Bible is to be taken literally. Our guide for life ,
God lets us know in the bible which one are parables.
Gospel of luke has 24 parables , it literally lets you know what are parables and what isnt.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would start with Book called Hebrew is Greek by Joseph Yahuda a Jewish scholar who managed to link almost 90% of the Hebrew language to Greek; however there are 0 copies of this book left and last time I checked it was priced at thousands of dollars.

The oldest complete Bible is the Septuagint and you can run a Greek to English translation to compare the two and the Massoretic Hebrew text to compare

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If you don't want to read, you will struggle to learn what you need to know.
The problem with a lot of Christians is they want the spiritual experience without working to understand what they believe. That's a good way to fall off and doubt what you say you believe.

That's a people problem.

Read the bible is a broad statement.

Which version, which language?

The pastor would take a message from certain excerpts and relay it to his congregation.

Bible school for kids is a literal walk through of the Bible. People in the church and those in theology classes realize there is some hand holding to be done. No shame in that.