Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted this in the thread about God needing to forgive us for our sins, but I think it's important that many of you read this to truly understand the Bible.

The Bible is not to be taken literally. The stories are simply a means to teach you how to raise YOUR consciousness to that of God. Each Bible story represents various states of mind.

We are God as men but aren't aware of it until we reach the highest state of mind which is the Christ Consciousness. I AM is God or your awareness of being. To know this is when you can truly say that you are one with God and made in his image or as Jesus put it, "I and my Father are one."

Jesus stated time and time again that the Kingdom of God is in man, not outside of man, in the sky or anywhere else. What is the Kingdom of God? The realm of infinite wisdom, peace and right ideas that is obtained through a higher awareness of self, not through money, fame and fortune.

Of course many will doubt this, but it's true. Many doubt because the Bible is setup as a book of stories that don't seem relevant to history or make sense at all. In addition, many have been taught to search for a God outside of themselves. However, the Bible is simply a parable of exoteric and esoteric meaning used to teach you to think beyond your current issues and become one with an unconditional loving energy that exists within you. The exoteric meaning is the literal stories that you read. Again, do not simply read the stories and assume it's history. Instead, read each story and search for the deeper or esoteric meaning that can help you raise your state of mind.

If you've actually read the Bible, you know that Jesus only spoke in parables. Mark 4:34, KJV: "But without a parable spake he not unto them".
Jesus spoke only parables because not every mind is ready for this type of awakening. Once you have awakened to the truth of your true divine identity, you will realize that YOU create your own reality through your thoughts because you are one with the power of God. If YOU don't like what you're seeing in the world, then YOU need to crucify your old ways or put to death the thoughts of sin, which is the true meaning behind Jesus' crucifixion. Sin simply means erroneous thoughts or thinking. To change, you simply need to cross out those thoughts or repent which means to think again. Your ego, which is based in pride and fear, are the main things that keep you from being aware of the fact that we are pure consciousness. Please get past the Bible stories and look within yourself or as eastern religions say, know thyself. With that being said, your sins or erroneous thoughts are already forgiven when you awaken to this higher awareness. In other words, forgive yourself and stop looking for things outside of you to save you. Be a light to the world by thinking right thoughts.

The master formula to a higher awareness can be found in the verse Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Simply stated, you must express love and righteousness in all that you do so that a higher awareness can be added to your overall being. Stop believing in fear, hate, anger, bitterness and pride, and be that better GODLY version of yourself! Let's discuss...

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
richard-pryor-is-perplexed-o.gif
SpectacularMildBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Light

Pro
Daps
I posted this in the thread about God needing to forgive us for our sins, but I think it's important that many of you read this to truly understand the Bible.

The Bible is not to be taken literally. The stories are simply a means to teach you how to raise YOUR consciousness to that of God. Each Bible story represents various states of mind.

We are God as men but aren't aware of it until we reach the highest state of mind which is the Christ Consciousness. I AM is God or your awareness of being. To know this is when you can truly say that you are one with God and made in his image or as Jesus put it, "I and my Father are one."

Jesus stated time and time again that the Kingdom of God is in man, not outside of man, in the sky or anywhere else. What is the Kingdom of God? The realm of infinite wisdom, peace and right ideas that is obtained through a higher awareness of self, not through money, fame and fortune.

Of course many will doubt this, but it's true. Many doubt because the Bible is setup as a book of stories that don't seem relevant to history or make sense at all. In addition, many have been taught to search for a God outside of themselves. However, the Bible is simply a parable of exoteric and esoteric meaning used to teach you to think beyond your current issues and become one with an unconditional loving energy that exists within you. The exoteric meaning is the literal stories that you read. Again, do not simply read the stories and assume it's history. Instead, read each story and search for the deeper or esoteric meaning that can help you raise your state of mind.

If you've actually read the Bible, you know that Jesus only spoke in parables. Mark 4:34, KJV: "But without a parable spake he not unto them".
Jesus spoke only parables because not every mind is ready for this type of awakening. Once you have awakened to the truth of your true divine identity, you will realize that YOU create your own reality through your thoughts because you are one with the power of God. If YOU don't like what you're seeing in the world, then YOU need to crucify your old ways or put to death the thoughts of sin, which is the true meaning behind Jesus' crucifixion. Sin simply means erroneous thoughts or thinking. To change, you simply need to cross out those thoughts or repent which means to think again. Your ego, which is based in pride and fear, are the main things that keep you from being aware of the fact that we are pure consciousness. Please get past the Bible stories and look within yourself or as eastern religions say, know thyself. With that being said, your sins or erroneous thoughts are already forgiven when you awaken to this higher awareness. In other words, forgive yourself and stop looking for things outside of you to save you. Be a light to the world by thinking right thoughts.

The master formula to a higher awareness can be found in the verse Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Simply stated, you must express love and righteousness in all that you do so that a higher awareness can be added to your overall being. Stop believing in fear, hate, anger, bitterness and pride, and be that better GODLY version of yourself! Let's discuss...

Is there a verse in the bible where Jesus says "I am god" or to worship him? I'm not well versed in the bible so just wondering if he ever claimed divinity.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a verse in the bible where Jesus says "I am god" or to worship him? I'm not well versed in the bible so just wondering if he ever claimed divinity.

The stories are merely a means to better your own self awareness and to release pride, anger, resentment and fear. We are not to praise Jesus because we are just like Jesus, one with God. For example, Philippians tells us that Jesus did not feel it was robbery to be one with God as God is love. Here's some verses that sheds light on what type of character or state of mind that we should have in relation to God:

Philippians 2:5-11 King James Version

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

We are to have the same mind as Jesus, not to pray to Jesus. So you might ask, how was Jesus' mind? The stories tell us that he had the mind of love, peace, understanding, brotherhood, etc. Be like Jesus, and think like Jesus but don't worship Jesus.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Bible IS meant to be taken literally

Christ Consciousness and we are gods trying to raise our consciousness is new-age. I studied new age long enough to know the lingo and ultimately new age's purpose is to create a universal religion that will prepare people to worship Lucifer and those fallen angels that are about to come to this planet under the guise of being aliens. New Age is the mimicking of Lucifer's behavior of believing we ourselves can be God, which is why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven.

If you look into ufology, they will tell you that the 'aliens' haven't showed up because we haven't caused our consciousness to the correct level. This will tie into the whole 'star seed' theory which states humans were created by these advanced beings who genetically modified humanity.

The Bible is not turning ourselves into God, but rather it is about building our relationship WITH God and relying ON God and NOT ourselves and it is about humbling ourselves. The Kingdom of Heaven is indeed within, just as we ourselves are the temple for the Holy Spirit. Our bodies are temples for spirits period. The ones you invite within your temple is who you are casting your alliance to. The only spirit we should be allowing within ourselves is the Holy Spirit.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The kingdom of Heaven being within is largely about our behavior. You can be in a beautiful place, but if all the people there have an evil, demonic disposition, then the atmosphere will be dark and dangerous. What makes prison so dangerous when it is just a building? The mentality of the people inside.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible to me is a metaphorical book coded with Astrology and Numerology when I learned more about those subjects and reread the Bible it blew my mind.

However it is beneficial to some people to worship the Bible literally all dependent on ones own mind there is no one path

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible IS meant to be taken literally

Christ Consciousness and we are gods trying to raise our consciousness is new-age. I studied new age long enough to know the lingo and ultimately new age's purpose is to create a universal religion that will prepare people to worship Lucifer and those fallen angels that are about to come to this planet under the guise of being aliens. New Age is the mimicking of Lucifer's behavior of believing we ourselves can be God, which is why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven.

If you look into ufology, they will tell you that the 'aliens' haven't showed up because we haven't caused our consciousness to the correct level. This will tie into the whole 'star seed' theory which states humans were created by these advanced beings who genetically modified humanity.

The Bible is not turning ourselves into God, but rather it is about building our relationship WITH God and relying ON God and NOT ourselves and it is about humbling ourselves. The Kingdom of Heaven is indeed within, just as we ourselves are the temple for the Holy Spirit. Our bodies are temples for spirits period. The ones you invite within your temple is who you are casting your alliance to. The only spirit we should be allowing within ourselves is the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 82:6 says otherwise:

Psalm 82:6 King James Version
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

You're using the same arguments as the Scribes and Pharisees did in John 10 to persecute those who have a higher state of awareness:

John 10:30-38
30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

There's nothing "new age" about being one with the God within us. Saying you are one with God means that you're taking on that mind state, not that you're God. Understand the difference.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kingdom of Heaven being within is largely about our behavior. You can be in a beautiful place, but if all the people there have an evil, demonic disposition, then the atmosphere will be dark and dangerous. What makes prison so dangerous when it is just a building? The mentality of the people inside.

So are you giving power to the darkness or light? The Kingdom of Heaven only knows truth which is the holy spirit.

Power is only in the light or right thoughts.

John 1:5 ESV
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it

But man always goes back to giving power to negativity for some odd reason:

Matthew 6:24 King James Version
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You cannot have a reality of both good and evil thoughts. You express positivity but then express doubts in the same paragraph. To whom are you serving? Your higher self or your ego? Just some questions to consider bro!