Let's discuss "The Last Of Us" Ending

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wouldn't have let them take Ellie either. Hoe ass Marlene wouldn't even let Joel say goodbye to her. She got what she deserved :birdman:
Ellie makes it pretty clear the path she would have chose. Joel violated that not for her benefit but for his. That's why he lied to her because he knew what he did went against what she would have wanted. Joel was a dirtbag. Walks in that facility and kills all those people just because he didn't wanna let go and move on from the same girl he chewed out and tried to dump off on his brother.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Ellie makes it pretty clear the path she would have chose. Joel violated that not for her benefit but for his. That's why he lied to her because he knew what he did went against what she would have wanted. Joel was a dirtbag. Walks in that facility and kills all those people just because he didn't wanna let go and move on from the same girl he chewed out and tried to dump off on his brother.

Yeah it might have been what Ellie wanted but the fireflies didn't give her a choice either. They just scooped her up after she had drowned and threw her on the operating table. :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Very cheesy ending made me hate the whole damn game I really brought ellie across the country for this typical shyt :why:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I got the letters but it was sacrificing her life to save hundreds of others.

But good point on the big picture thing. These game developers be getting extra deep with the stories these days . Teaching nikkas life meanings with games nowadays salute that dirty little naughty dog
Fireflys were as bootleg as it got; they may not have been able to save her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
One of the greatest video game endings ever made. This game is like Final Fantasy X where unfortunately they made a direct sequel.