Lets discuss the Japanese dude in the Fast and Furious

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
If they can reccon letty coming back, they can do the same for han.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
@Manny ManhaTTan

Lol my bad bruh....phone was acting up...

Basically...

After the credits you see Han get sideswiped by a reinforced car. A person gets out of the car, walks up to Han's car, throws dog tags inside and then a grenade. The person then walks away and calls Dominic Toretto on a cell phone as Hans car explodes in the background. Whom is this person? Jason Statham. No Bullshyt.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Why did I read this!?!?!?!?!?

rampage-jackson-vs-door-o.gif
\

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the thing is they added that vin diesel connection at the last minute of filming..i don';t think the tokyo drift and vin universe were suppose to merge..but they did it bcause han has lots of potential for other sequels
Han is in both "universes" so they were meant to merge where they messed up was making Tokyo drift the final movie in the series. Now we know Vin always lives and so does Han till Tokyo Drift he can't die.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i liked tokyo drift

over the top, but these other movies are just :rudy: status

Tokyo Drift is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Hell I can even stand Bow Wow's whack ass....

I like all the F&F movies except the second one. Paul Walker should NEVER be allowed to headline a movie by himself.

Even the Director knew he fukked by killing Han's character, that's why he keeps pushing Tokyo Drift further and further into the timeline, chronologically its supposed to take place way AFTER all the newer ones which is why they keep alluding to him wanting to "eventually" reach Tokyo.....

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Watched Tokyo drift for the first time in years.

:gucci: Han out here rich as fukk, robbed banks and shyt, wtf he out here stealing from the Yakuza for?

Straight_Piff

All Star
Daps
Discussing the movie without even mentioning the sexy ass asian girls :takedat:

Han and Vin Diesel :gucci: