Double J

Banned
Daps
I dunno how any self respecting black man could respect MJ when dude went out of his way to try and look like a white man. He bleached his skin (I don't buy that BS vitiligo for a second), got nose surgery, straightened his hair, and even made sure "his kids" were white too.

Dude was obviously ashamed of being black

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Been playing the Michael Jackson game for the last few hours with my niece. I have a mess load of his songs that I play everyday. He is the greatest there ever was or will be. No one can musically beat him. & he was better than Elvis. Michael Jackson was so bad that he brought the Beatles library. That's how cold he was. :mj: He even got his own Coli smiley he so cold.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm glad I waited to bring this up. Now think about it, you have Black or White & it's like Mike's message is a peaceful stance on equality among the races. But in They Don't Care About Us, you hear the anger in him about his stance on race & discrimination. Do you feel that They Dobt Care About Us would sum your feelings about current race relations in the country?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Happy Birthday to the GOAT....:salute:

But as I watch the marathon on vh1 soul, I can't help but ask, what do you think happened to him? What explains the skin tone, hair texture, yearning for childhood, etc?

Its weird because when you see him, you can still see lil Mike in him. He couldn't change his bone features. But during the white Mike period, he made some of his most socially conscious music.

Please, let's have an honest convo / dedication thread to Mike. Respect the best

He had vittiligo proven in his autopsy I'm drunk stfu

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
I'm glad I waited to bring this up. Now think about it, you have Black or White & it's like Mike's message is a peaceful stance on equality among the races. But in They Don't Care About Us, you hear the anger in him about his stance on race & discrimination. Do you feel that They Dobt Care About Us would sum your feelings about current race relations in the country?
With everything going on today, yeah!!!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lots of respect for the dude.

Vocally, he peaked when he was 12-13. As much as I love "Off the Wall" and "Thriller", that boy could swing. When his voice became deeper, that probably really accelerated his self-hatred (i.e. his nose). Thank goodness his dancing ability plus his ability to produce his own songs remained on lock during the 80's. Gave money to finance Spike Lee's "Malcolm X" when Hollywood was frontin.

Nothing but respect.

Stop tryna be deep. His voice on the 4 album run on Off the Wall - Dangerous was damn near flawless :camby:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I dunno how any self respecting black man could respect MJ when dude went out of his way to try and look like a white man. He bleached his skin (I don't buy that BS vitiligo for a second), got nose surgery, straightened his hair, and even made sure "his kids" were white too.

Dude was obviously ashamed of being black

He actually had it(his son Blanket also has it), he did infact bleach his skin but for his skin to blend since the vitiligo. His nose and straight hair was all him.

But none of this takes away that he was one of the GOAT entertainers. Blame his father for this happening to him. He installed self-hate into MJ.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
He actually had it(his son Blanket also has it), he did infact bleach his skin but for his skin to blend since the vitiligo. His nose and straight hair was all him.

But none of this takes away that he was one of the GOAT entertainers. Blame his father for this happening to him. He installed self-hate into MJ.
I think Latoya said thats why they had nose jobs to rid as much of Joe Jackson as possible. That man musta been a cold blooded motherfukker, more than they showed him to be in the jackson 5 movie.