Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
How did he get banned?
He musta said something wild in this thread.

He said something along the lines of "We already had street justice here at one point......No thanks"

I'm guessing he posted a lynching pic or something but whatever it was, it had the other folks in the thread on his neck. :dame:
2nd time today one of these 2012 posters been wild racist on some flagrant shyt get this shyt outta here :camby:
Came in this thread looking to share in the laughter that follows a piece of shyt getting their ass whooped.

Completely ruined it :stopitslime:

Absolutely no need to post those images.
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Reported

and y’all stop quoting that
Yeah he DEF posted some crazy ass picture or something

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
He musta said something wild in this thread.

He said something along the lines of "We already had street justice here at one point......No thanks"

I'm guessing he posted a lynching pic or something but whatever it was, it had the other folks in the thread on his neck. :dame:

Yeah he DEF posted some crazy ass picture or something

Yea basically posted as bad a lynching pic as you can find (I’m sure he has it saved). It was so unnecessary I actually think breh might be on the spectrum

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yea basically posted as bad a lynching pic as you can find (I’m sure he has it saved). It was so unnecessary I actually think breh might be on the spectrum
Yeah. Dude's definitely lacking proper social cues. I don't understand how someone can think that shyt is acceptable to post on a black website, especially when the topic at hand has nothing to do with it. He could've made his point without the image attached to it.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Something about his posts reeks of "Wikipedia/YouTube only research" and I usually scroll pass posts where you can tell that what he's on, the "I know it all and I'm going to prove it" type of tone in his posts. I don't have no one on Ignore outside of that weird dude that posts like a binary code (and it mostly cause I don't get what the hell he be even typing). But it's clear he does the most.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the context of when and how it's being used. If he would've used a pic of George Floyd being killed, he would've been banned just the same.

I guess I’m asking is there a difference. People were offended by the pics, but will rush into a thread by the 100s to watch a video of a black man murdered by the police. :manny: