Lets clarify something. Trump only is against ILLEGAL immigrants

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It shouldnt be muslim but arab immigrants. I dont recall any muslim Bosnians, Albanians, Indonesians, or Turks for example bombing or anything so its not religious in my opinion but a cultural thing that seems to come from Middle Eastern Arabs.
Arabs are culturally backwards, that I agree with however you cant make immigration policies that exclude people based on race, religion, gender, etc. If a country has a functioning immigration system that is properly vetting people then it shouldn't be a problem. :yeshrug:Canada is the best example imo

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am white british:sadcam:

It's more than just the quantity of Muslims, too. When I lived in Cardiff, the MAJORITY of people that went to my schools were Muslim. Some come over for British passports and the free health care, too:francis:
:yeshrug: It's fukked up that White British men and women are going to be outnumbered in their own country but................

that's karma for Britain heavily participating in colonization :umad:cac

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People get into this country from European countries in ways that don't exactly follow rules, but he aint talking about them tho.
Its hard enough to get into the USA...you can't just be hiking across.

The southern border is already the busiest border between two countries in the world.

People come legally all the time.

At what point do we address this?

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Here's the issue with that..

You know how many eastern european and asians are illegal immigrants?

You think they're gonna go after them?

NOPE.

This will give them the opportunity to profile who they consider "illegal immigrants" and I can bet you it won't be those illegal europeans and asians.