Let's clap for this man Clifton Powell

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That ain't Clifton Powell :martin:

They all look alike though huh?:mjpls:

:ohhh:All this time I thought that was Clifton Powell

And no, *they (your words :mjpls:) do not all look alike. It's rare that I misread a black person, but I mix white people up all the time fwiw. I was just always under the impression that it was him.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And no, *they (your words :mjpls:) do not all look alike. It's rare that I misread a black person, but I mix white people up all the time fwiw. I was just always under the impression that it was him.
:stopitslime:

And every real BROTHA would know who the actor was that you thought was CP3 (we may not know his name, he look like his name Winston tho :manny: ) He stay playing shiesty roles :russ:

If this is a democracy then I vote guilty on charges of you thinking all nikkaz look alike :ufdup:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That ain't Clifton Powell :martin:

They all look alike though huh?:mjpls:

:stopitslime:

And every real BROTHA would know who the actor was that you thought was CP3 (we may not know his name, he look like his name Winston tho :manny: ) He stay playing shiesty roles :russ:

If this is a democracy then I vote guilty on charges of you thinking all nikkaz look alike :ufdup:

Sorry for not being a film nerd:yeshrug: That's my apology.

Now both of y'all apologize for what you've done to earn those hall of shame banners:hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Was just joking with you, but there's no way you would think those two are the same people and you don't have to be a film buff to see it :mjpls:

Never seen that movie you posted, but after I clicked on it I knew damn well it wasn't Clifton.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
This why I love thecoli. Never thought I'd see a Clifton Powell appreciation thread...but in the arcadium though:dwillhuh:

I remember the disney channel version of Selma that dropped back in 99. Dude was in there playing MLK jr.:dead:
Don't forget he played in Ray with Jamie Foxx. He played Ray's manager I think