Let’s be real Microsoft will make more Money

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a Multiplatform publishers then they would doing consoles and exclusives. With all the studios they have now a lot of money would be sitting on the table not making they games multiplat. I think they fukked up with game pass but they can still be very successful selling software.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion, Microsoft needs more games that appeal to "Casual" fans.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
As long as World of Warcraft still holding it down, I don't care :manny:
breh, what’s going on with WoW nowadays?

I don’t play but YouTube is going nuts with their updates. Is it just rage baiting or is WoW genuinely in trouble now?

I feel like I should say a lot of this shyt is coming from Asmongold. Maybe that’s my problem…

Educate me fam.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
breh, what’s going on with WoW nowadays?

I don’t play but YouTube is going nuts with their updates. Is it just rage baiting or is WoW genuinely in trouble now?

I feel like I should say a lot of this shyt is coming from Asmongold. Maybe that’s my problem…

Educate me fam.

Breh...the water is cozy over here :dame: :wow:

Battle royale mode, which is insanely addictive.

WOW classic, still thriving with the Seasons of Discovery content (I never really do WOW classic because I'm not about that hardcore life)

AI dungeons if you want to level up your character easy, want to practice being the tank, or etc.

A new expansion coming this year.

A surge of subscriptions and active players:

Don't pay attention to ASSmon because his goofy white dingy shirt shut in from the world ass forever shytting on WOW, but overlook the fact that its the only MMO that actually gets things right:

• Better controls
  • Decade and a half of content
  • Better PVP (Every MMO gets it wrong, either relies on mtx, or its dead AF "FF14")
  • Transmogs
  • Better mounts
  • Friggin Pokemon mini game
Like I could go on for days about how much WOW made a huge comeback from the dark period with BFA and Shadowlands, but the naysayers are just the ones that either want the game to be like it was in the 2000s, or just bytching for viral babble.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Breh...the water is cozy over here :dame: :wow:

Battle royale mode, which is insanely addictive.

WOW classic, still thriving with the Seasons of Discovery content (I never really do WOW classic because I'm not about that hardcore life)

AI dungeons if you want to level up your character easy, want to practice being the tank, or etc.

A new expansion coming this year.

A surge of subscriptions and active players:

Don't pay attention to ASSmon because his goofy white dingy shirt shut in from the world ass forever shytting on WOW, but overlook the fact that its the only MMO that actually gets things right:

• Better controls
  • Decade and a half of content
  • Better PVP (Every MMO gets it wrong, either relies on mtx, or its dead AF "FF14")
  • Transmogs
  • Better mounts
  • Friggin Pokemon mini game
Like I could go on for days about how much WOW made a huge comeback from the dark period with BFA and Shadowlands, but the naysayers are just the ones that either want the game to be like it was in the 2000s, or just bytching for viral babble.

Figured it was rage bait

fukked my algorithm up watching a few of his dragon dogma 2 videos. :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Figured it was rage bait

fukked my algorithm up watching a few of his dragon dogma 2 videos. :snoop:

Dude also on some "straight white male" red pill babble lately, so I would take his funny style ass as a grain of salt. Some of his content means well, but his whole career is thriving off of gaming drama.

Hence the Sweet Baby stuff.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone would, which is why actual exclusive games are few and far between.

At the start of the gen, i said this would be the reality, people called me crazy, now yall all acting surprised about where we ended up :francis:
I agree I even think eventually Nintendo will jump on board eventually they going to smell the coffee and be like why spend time on stopping emulation when we can make money doing pc ports. I don’t think they will release they flagships at first like Mario, Zelda Metroid etc, at first but I do see things like Bayonetta and Xenoblade.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I agree I even think eventually Nintendo will jump on board eventually they going to smell the coffee and be like why spend time on stopping emulation when we can make money doing pc ports. I don’t think they will release they flagships at first like Mario, Zelda Metroid etc, at first but I do see things like Bayonetta and Xenoblade.

Will never happen. Mark my words

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
good ole everybody else gonna do it routine again huh.

taking advice from a consistent last place competitor too huh.

can't make this up :snooze:

go the Sega route (Get out of hardware) and keep it moving.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
good ole everybody else gonna do it routine again huh.

taking advice from a consistent last place competitor too huh.

can't make this up :snooze:
All of these companies are interested in maximizing their profit. Sony has shown us they enjoy following the lead of MS with regard to increasing profit.