Let's be real dark skin people look better

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
Kelly Rowland and Beyonce who wins?

The men with money don't want to wife Kelly because she is dark as shyt.
Beyonce got jigga to put a ring on it. Must be tough for dark skin chicks out there.

I only fukk with light skin sistas

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly Rowland and Beyonce who wins?

The men with money don't want to wife Kelly because she is dark as shyt.
Beyonce got jigga to put a ring on it. Must be tough for dark skin chicks out there.

I only fukk with light skin sistas

Negged

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps

But you can't dispute the fact that, most men will pick Beyonce over Kelly? :patrice:

If Kelly Rowland was light skinned she would have a wealthy hubby with about 2 kids now.

I will wife her but my pockets aint deep and she sure isn't going to fukk with me or else our kids will come out looking like batman, except this time he won't be wearing a costume.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fact !!!!

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I think I know what the OP is tryin to do (I understand it)

When black folks publiclly announce a statement like "darkr people are beutiful, blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, "I love my choclate sistas" etc, there tends to be no resistance or no backlash with those kinda statemnts.

BUT, on the other hand, let a nygga say the same thing about a light skinned chick or light skinned people or say "mixed chicks are better" that dude will get crucified. He will be called a self hater etc

Let's be real :rudy:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I love my dark skin (hated it in HS) but black people need to unite as one if we want to succeed. The slave masters started this light vs dark skin shyt to divide us and its still working today. Black is black brehs.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Variety is the spice of life.

word, I love a sexy dark-skin chick, brown, and light-skinned.

threadstarter is talking about females right, cuz if its men I could give two shyts about another mans complexion