“Let’s be real 36 mafia was white people music” prynce

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I don't remember seeing many yt people at 3-6 shows until like 2010s, they used to perform in clubs and there would be like 4 yt people in the whole venue when I would see them in the early 00s, yt fanbase ain't show up until they started doing festivals imo

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I get why he said it but that's dumb as hell.

White people are just obsessed with black ratchetness so they flock to the most unapologetically hood shyt they find.

That's like saying King Von is white people music just because white kids from the suburbs are obsessed with him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get why he said it but that's dumb as hell.

White people are just obsessed with black ratchetness so they flock to the most unapologetically hood shyt they find.

That's like saying King Von is white people music just because white kids from the suburbs are obsessed with him.

Nah what he is saying makes no sense. Gangsta killing raps is demonic shyt also. Three six songs that were horrorncore were more so tales from the hood type shyt than some Eminem shock shyt

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all don't wanna admit it but most rap is just as much "cac ish" as it is ours.....white folks absolutely adore the same rap y'all bumping.

14 year old cacs from Idaho making the beats for some of y'all favorite drill & trap songs :dead:

W94qb1b.png

Gotta completely abandoned rap and go to soulful genres like R&B, gospel and southern soul music to rid yaselves of cacs.