Lets be honest Vegeta's character development was the driving force behind DBZs popularity

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
How the hell did piccolo develop after DBZ start? Fusing with Nail and Kame? Nothing changed about him but a stat boost that mattered nothing.
Piccolo was a villain and Goku's enemy at the start of Z and turned into a wise hero :heh: He's literally Vegeta 1.0 minus the delusional ego trips.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta's character arc was done by Piccolo Jr first - Piccolo didn't have the power scaling to keep him at least on par with Goku (who never showed up until the end).

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nobody gave a fukk about Vegeta. Gohan’s character development is what carried DBZ along with Goku’s powerups.

Vegeta has stans now because emo muthafukkas like to root for the perpetual loser and Vegeta is the crown KING of L’s

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Every saga in some shape or form Vegeta was crucial to the plot and made the shyt better
despite his Ls

from Prideful, ruthless, and vengeful killer to Family man, tell me im lying

You're lying. :manny:

We showed up for Goku :ufdup:

But now, running it back, we appreciate Vegeta more. :salute:

Daps
The Namek/Frieza saga was carried by Vegetas exposition he was the surrogate narrator for all the villains in Namek
The first time he teams up with Gohan and Krillin vs Ginyu force had the streets going crazy

That was the first episode of DBZ I ever saw. Walked in on my friends watching Recoome beating the hell out of Gohan.

Had me like :dwillhuh: :whoo: