Lets be honest now:most of you would snitch

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If I was facing a life sentence with no chance of freedom, then yeah I'd snitch. fukk "street cred" and "respect". That doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things when you're sitting in a jail cell for the rest of your days. You only live one life, so do you.

People wanna big up Wayne Perry, but that fine ass wife of his is now probably fukking other dudes while his bitter ass is behind bars cussing out Alpo and talking about what he should have done to him way back in the late 80s lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of you saying you'd snitch would never get to the point that you'd be able to, because you're cowards and REAL nikkas would already eat you for breakfast. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. it's a cliche, but it's the truth.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of you saying you'd snitch would never get to the point that you'd be able to, because you're cowards and REAL nikkas would already eat you for breakfast. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. it's a cliche, but it's the truth.

Was this supposed to be in insult? :laugh: You're right tho, I'd never actually commit a crime on that level.

:rip: to my real nikka-ishness.

:laugh: again.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
LOOK nikka. The reason snitchin makes you a bytch is because the true def. of a snitch is somebody who was IN THAT LIFE, fucced around and got caught, and now wants to tell on other people to save his OWN ass. He knew the risk of being a dope boy or whatever and still continued to live that life so its HIS fault he got caught. Dont fucc around and get another nikka locked up just because YOU fucced up. Thats why nikkas who bout that life hate snitches.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm snitching and getting the fukk out of dodge. I dont give a flying fukk if that makes me a bytch, fukk jail time

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was looking at serious time then I would snitch like Henry Hill and Frank Lucas in a heart beat

Only difference between them that Frank Lucas rats out on the cops so why should he let them free?

What Henry Hill did was f*cked up cause his boss told him not to do with the drugs sh!t cause it's a long term yet he didn't listen to his boss but at the same time Henry knew it he's going to get murder so f*ck that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was this supposed to be in insult? :laugh: You're right tho, I'd never actually commit a crime on that level.

:rip: to my real nikka-ishness.

:laugh: again.

an insult against your lack of integrity? perhaps. an insult against your cowardly ways? definitely. it's an insult to any MAN when a p*ssy fukk boy like yourself admits to having no problem snitching on his people if he ever gets jammed up for a crime HE committed. you're no better than a cop. in fact, you're worse, since we already know it's the cop's job to lock up nikkas.

sellout nikkas like you are why white people can go home at night and :cheers:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit I think it's been shown that people who are bout that life have no integrity and have no peoples when it's just you and the police in the box and they are threatening you with life in jail. The saying no honor amongst thieves applies in this situation doesn't it.

Sonny from a Bronx tale said it best, Nobody cares.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kermit I think it's been shown that people who are bout that life have no integrity and have no peoples when it's just you and the police in the box and they are threatening you with life in jail. The saying no honor amongst thieves applies in this situation doesn't it.

Sonny from a Bronx tale said it best, Nobody cares.

SOME people, maybe. most nikkas about that life are not snitching, which is why they're locked up with football numbers.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its alot of confusion in this thread. I have have no doubt top ranking drugs dealers snitch all the time. Giving up random low level goons to keep the cops off his ass. Dime'n out rivals.

Same holds true for the true "stop snitching" thugs. Its easy to claim all that shyt till its on you.

Foh wit all that honor shyt. All the victims dont live that life. Ans if they hit an innocent person they aint step'n up to do the time.

Nikkas also got to jail for not snitching, even when they had nothing to do with the situation. So by your defintiin, If he was to tell would he be a snitch?

And if he told when he got out he would still be treated like a rat, right?

Phrases like no honor, no integrity and coward should not be used by the underworld. Kermit your words are strong but idk what to think when you say no better than a cop. Believe me i know cops aint shyt but these so called thugs is worse. And we both no nikkas kill way more nikkas than cops do.

Whats more bytch made than killing that mans whole family than just killing him. What more cowardly than killing innocent people. Sounds hypocritical.