Lets be honest now:most of you would snitch

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
...If you had the opportunity to walk

Don't give me this gay ass "can't do the time, don't do the crime" cliche. This stop snitching shyt that's being passed around is fraudulent. Because most human beings would snitch if they they committed a crime with others involve to avoid or reduce jail time

I know this is not what you all want to here, but until it's actually happening to you and you walk in somebody's shoes, you can't blame a cat for snitching on a co conspirator. About 3/4 of people snitch on their partner. I have no links to back it up yet, but I'll be on it. That include "hood" dudes too.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
U would have to be the DUMBEST nikka EVER if u take jail time for another nikka.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Is What You Have To Understand About "No Snitching" Cuz I See Some Of You Just Dont Understand The Mentality Of The People Who REALLY ARE About That Life

Rap Has Really Watered Down Stop Snitching

These Lil Dust Bunnies In The Hood Selling Dime Bags Telling On Each Other Has Nothing To Do With Stop Snitching

We're Talking About Heavy Weights Who Will Burn Your House Down While Your Kids Sleep At Night

Are You Ready To Tell On Someone If It Ment Putting Your Familys Life At Risk? Knowing Full Well YOU Put Your Own Grown Ass Self In That Situation Knowing U Had Consequence Of Jail Time

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
witness protection or move

Why Get Yourself Into A Situation Like That If You're Not About It Though?

There's Money To Be Made In The Real World For Us "Regular" Folks Cuz We Are Not Built For That Lifestyle, We Will Fold Like A fukking Beach Chair If Interrogated, But If You ARE About That Lifestyle You Claim, You Need To Live By The Rules Of It, If You Aint Dont Bother

Now If ME As A Regular Joe Gets Pulled Into Some shyt Where My Freedom Is At Risk Im Singing Like A fukking Canary, But I Can Do That Cuz That Aint The Life I Choose

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I made this thread last month and yep I would snitch to a prosecutor with a good deal on the table

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I don't know, I think some of you are exaggerating on the backlash I would it for snitching. Sure it happens in some situation, but majority of the time the most you'll get is nikkas trying to test you and losing a shyt load of respect

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would never snitch because i would never even be in that situation in the first place.

the saying goes if you can't do the time don't do the crime. i wouldn't snitch because i wouldn't do the crime in the first place since i know i'd try to avoid jail at all costs. i'd sing like a canary!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yea I'd snitch. What kind of question is this?

Unless it was my brother or sister. Then I'd take it like a man.

But anyone else is getting sold the fukk out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Guys were making money and ratted out big meech to lower their charges

I'd do the same

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most hustlers snitch no problems whatsoever, man are snitching on someone just because they are making more money than them or even fukking the wrong chick certain time.