• Nintendo 64

Votes: 113 43.8%

• Total voters

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
PS was a monster and had alot of really really dope games, especially considering when it was released. once they hacked the PS nikkaz was eatin too.

but N64 was just better to me. The gameplay it offered was just superior and they had some of my all time favorite games on there. and the games aged alot better. i still have fun playing n64 games, but i have no desire at all to play and PS1 games

this, I tried to play some ps1 games on an emulator and the gameplay was :scusthov: ps1 hasn't aged well at all, just about everything with most of the games sucks meanwhile I just finished Ocarina of time last month.

nah breh Abe's Odyssey was on something else, an alien monkey running around saving other alien monkeys by meditating while dogging the prototype robot machine from Robocop? :dwillhuh:
that game was weird as fukk, come to think of it ps1 had the goat weird games.

Remember Apocalypse with Bruce Willis lmao

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
mgs_cover.jpg
:birdman:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
N64 was absolute trash, i couldnt get jiggy with any of there games and that controller was just :scusthov:, shyt had almost no fighting games except this bullshyt :aicmon:
197812_49445_front.jpg

so i couldnt fuk with it even more so......i'll take dreamcast over that shyt anyday

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
N64 was absolute trash, i couldnt get jiggy with any of there games and that controller was just :scusthov:, shyt had almost no fighting games except this bullshyt :aicmon:
197812_49445_front.jpg

so i couldnt fuk with it even more so......i'll take dreamcast over that shyt anyday

it had this though....

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
auwQtdx.jpg

Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve

personally, for the type of games I liked, it wasn't even close

+ these ones which I never played:

MGS, Syphon Filter, Gran Turismo, Tony Hawk Pro Skater

:whew:
Symphony of the Night, Einhander, Klonoa, Intelligent Qube, SF Alpha 3, Alundra, Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, Soul Reaver

No contest. The PSone crushed Nintendo and they never regained that top spot again outside of those inflated Wii numbers from the casuals.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also...

Driver_PS1_EPIC_Crashes_Video_by_Aho41.jpg

once you got past the tutorial in that garage you felt like a boss :win:

Last edited: