lets all welcome the latest female addition @honestly? to the coli

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:dance: oh yeah yo moms prob still mad at her ethering him in my thread :dance:
You dropped out of school and now you're out there getting high and wasted and sometimes arrested, while trying your hardest to get some ratchet p*ssy.

I come from a good family and worry about my education first of all things. I don't attend the same kind of parties as you do, because I don't go to the sort of parties where people are fingered in public and rape accusations get tossed around. I'm not getting dikked down by 23-year-olds or by anybody.

I'm not ruining the natural order of things, we don't even belong in the same ecosystem. :stopitslime:
:dance:don't tell me this is still burning yo soul @yo moms :dance:
:dance: :russ: :dance:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:dance: oh yeah yo moms prob still mad at her ethering him in my thread :dance:

:dance:don't tell me this is still burning yo soul @yo moms :dance:
:dance: :russ: :dance:

you need to get off my dikk real quick. with your fakkit ass posting dance smileys :snoop:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Explain......

Let me explain!

As a 18-year-old female, my expectation is to get hit on by some creep way too old for me. But I'd be so happy to have that expectation defied, you can't even imagine.
im 18 and you too old for me :camby:

every 18 year old girl i know is getting dikked down by 23 year olds :camby:

you sluts are ruining the natural order of shyt.
I don't run along the same social circles as the likes of you, obviously.
:birdman:

what you sayin tho?
You dropped out of school and now you're out there getting high and wasted and sometimes arrested, while trying your hardest to get some ratchet p*ssy.

I come from a good family and worry about my education first of all things. I don't attend the same kind of parties as you do, because I don't go to the sort of parties where people are fingered in public and rape accusations get tossed around. I'm not getting dikked down by 23-year-olds or by anybody.

I'm not ruining the natural order of things, we don't even belong in the same ecosystem. :stopitslime:

Note that I didn't say one thing about his lack of money. It was all about his bad behavior.