Let's all celebrate my 100th featured thread ..

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
And btw @malcolmxxx_45 gets pleasure from negs and actually likes it :pachaha:
I'm trying to get Malcolm down to -10,3000. He earned it.

tumblr_nl7q90shsi1ryfrfko1_500.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
@Elle Driver AYO

Ever notice how I've never come at you?

Ever notice how I have you on ignore and never interact with you?

Ever notice how you attack me every chance you get?

Get a life.

It's flattering that you hate me so much cuz it shows that you think about me and care but I don't swing that way.

Keep it movin bytch. Add me to your ignore list if you can't control yourself from contacting me.:ufdup:

I really don't give a fukk about you and I don't want your desperate lesbian bytch ass tryin to interact with or contact me again on this site.

Understand?

Good.

*throws you back in the bushes*

PEACE!
but yet here u are mentioning her......neg

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
but yet here u are mentioning her......neg

Her name is in the thread. I said I got her on ignore. She negged me.

I can't pm her so I posted a message to her creepy obsessed lesbian ass here instead.

Tf you negging me for? Either you're one of her aliases or you're some pathetic weirdo who loves Smell Driver.

Loser, FOH:camby:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
So would negging you be just the same as licking your clit? :patrice:

Edit: For the record, I find Malcolm to be a terrible, but somewhat entertaining, poster.

No, negging me would be the same as stroking @malcolmxxx_45 's giant cock

:jbhmm:

I think he secretly wants my rep to be as bad as his so we can eventually get married and invite all the people who negged us to join us on the happiest day of our lives

:blessed:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Her name is in the thread. I said I got her on ignore. She negged me.

I can't pm her so I posted a message to her creepy obsessed lesbian ass here instead.

Tf you negging me for? Either you're one of her aliases or you're some pathetic weirdo who loves Smell Driver.

Loser, FOH:camby:
you typed all that to say what exactly, if she is of no consequence to u why take the time out to mention her u should have just kept ignoring her.....funny yo name is strawberry , i bet u dont even know what it means lol....u do what u want when u poppin

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Well well well, if it isn't another neg from the little bytch who pussied out of the Coli Freestyle Battle @Dre4stacks

You know you're a pathetic loser when a GIRL named STRAWBERRY has bigger balls than you
:umad:

I could probably beat you up too :russ:

bytch boy:ufdup:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you typed all that to say what exactly, if she is of no consequence to u why take the time out to mention her u should have just kept ignoring her.....funny yo name is strawberry , i bet u dont even know what it means lol....u do what u want when u poppin

Go to Jamaica and ask any man what Strawberry means :umad:

:banderas:

My name is not affiliated with that one song that references "tha neighbourhood ho". I didn't get the name Strawberry is the U.S.

I got it on a beautiful tropical island where men have huge dikks, are amazing in bed, and worship p*ssy

:ahh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No, negging me would be the same as stroking @malcolmxxx_45 's giant cock

:jbhmm:

I think he secretly wants my rep to be as bad as his so we can eventually get married and invite all the people who negged us to join us on the happiest day of our lives

:blessed:
Just cause I'm 6'4 doesn't mean I have a huge dikkk

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

My name is not affiliated with that one song that references "tha neighbourhood ho". I didn't get the name Strawberry is the U.S.

I got it on a beautiful tropical island where men have huge dikks, are amazing in bed, and worship p*ssy

uve never read iceberg slim????? a strawberry means more than just a reference to a song, do ur googles u pasty ass bytch

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Stop mentioning Jamaica, maybe some of them bruddas from the slums like your ugly ass but the rest of us don't. Move from yasuh whorin gyal.