Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

Daps
This goes back to parents. The older generation wanted white acceptance and approval.

Their children think they are “teaching” white people, but don’t consider the lack of respect.

She most likely doesn’t understand how she’s being used as their pet.

It’s not our job to teach them that different people have different hair textures, and she’s acting like touching different hair textures is some common thing, like their lives will be incomplete if they don’t touch her hair.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so many things wrong with this situation.

if she plays her cards right she might be able to get a settlement though. depending on what state they're in.

:patrice:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This goes back to parents. The older generation wanted white acceptance and approval.

Their children think they are “teaching” white people, but don’t consider the lack of respect.

It’s not our job to teach them that different people have different hair textures, and she’s acting like touching different hair textures is some common thing, like their lives will be incomplete if they don’t touch her hair.
Yep. It’s also some blk females who feel bad about the angry/aggressive blk female tropes, so they go in the opposite direction to be super passive doormats allowing anybody to do anything to them to avoid being labeled as masculine, aggressive, or angry.

Meanwhile, fukk all that shyt. People will hate no matter what u do, so shuckin and jiving don’t do shyt.

Keep ur spoiled milk fingers off of me. I’m not a fukking spectacle. You can ask questions but it’s 2020, google that shyt and stop making a show out of the way people’s hair grows out of their heads naturally. And if me telling somebody off makes me “angry” then so the fukk what. Whites can be so cringeworthy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Despicable, and shes retarded. I have a afro thats so perfect and huge it borders on wig status and I stll give these crackers the meanest look whenever they ask if its real or lord forbid can they touch my hair. This bytch is lost.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
The fukkery:picard:

What kind of black lady would let this happen in the 1st place :usure:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Her shyt ain even picked out, obviously not in twistout status. She rolled outta bed and let these cacs fondle her follicles :scusthov:

I can't

Im mad at her but more mad at these fu fu ass cacs who think their infantile amazement at our most benign displays of beauty should be entertained. go google that shyt b

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10/10 post