Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Them spoilers are ducktales, they already did pretty much that same scene with Michonne at Woodbury

Heres something that aint :duck: though

Korl getting claimed :merchant:

D8WO2Vk.png

MdXhnlo.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Well here y'all go. (I accept reps and daps)

Season finale.......

Rick and the others find a creek bed and Michonne helps clean the blood from Rick's face. As they recover from the incident Daryl mentions that Beth was taken and believes they could of went to Terminus. The group heads to Terminus and arrive there in the morning.

Rick tells Daryl to stay behind the fence incase thing's go south. Daryl agrees and tells Rick to do whatever it takes to safe Beth if she's there. Rick, Carl and Michonne head to the gate and are greeted by Mary and Forrest. Mary walkies Gareth to the gate who welcomes them to Terminus. He tells them that they have plenty of food and shelter.

While showing them around, they go threw a room that looks as if they perform rituals but Gareth just tells Rick it's helps the residents maintain sanity. Rick notices his watch that he had given Sam. He also notices the orange pack back that he had picked up from the hitchhiker in Season 3. Rick grows weary and tells Michonne and Carl that this place isn't safe. He thanks Gareth for his hospitality but they have changed their minds and would like to leave.

Gareth tries to persuade Rick to stay but he begins to rush towards the gate. Gareth walks Mary and Forrest and tell them to close the gate. Rick quickly grabs the nearest resident, Chloe, and puts a gun to her head, demanding them to open the gate. Gareth tells Rick to lower his weapon so they can talk about this. After Rick is unresponsive Gareth reveals that there are snipers on the roof targeting Rick. Gareth gives him two options, A; he and the others put down their weapons and calm down. B; They all die.

Gareth then pulls out a pocket watch and tells Rick he has 1 minute to decide. Rick realizes that is the watch that Hershel gave Glenn and he begins to shout where is people are. Rick says he knows they have them hostage and mentions the backpack, along with the wrist watch he spotted. Gareth puts the pocket watch back in the coat and puts his hand out, telling Rick is being irrational. Rick shouts once more where his people are. Gareth closes his hand and one of the snipers is shot from distance.

A shootout begins inside of Terminus and Michonne begins to chase down Gareth. It is revealed that Carol and Tyreese are outside the fence with Daryl. Carol had sniped the shooter and stays back with Judith as Daryl and Tyreese run towards the gate. Rick and Carl gun everyone down as they see Daryl and Tyreese try to force the gate open.

Michonne gets loses Gareth and begins to search inside each room. Rick gets the keys from Mary's pocket and opens the gate tells them they have their people hostage. Daryl and Tyreese tell Rick that Carol has Judith before they run deeper into Terminus. Rick and Carl run to Carol and Judith and tearfully thank her. Rick tells Carol he was sorry for doing what he did and she tells him that she understands and she respects him as their leader.

Michonne opens up a room filled with human meat and dismembered body parts. As she flicks the light switch on she notices a table with humans heads with knifes wounds in each one, which one belongs to Sam. She looks in the center and looks as if she sees the head of someone she recognizes and screams.

End of episode.

Hmmm....

We'll know from the recap whether this is real...most people aren't going to remember Sam or Ana (I personally had to look up who the fukk they were), so if they are really about to re-introduce that cat, they'll have to show a clip in the "Previously on...".

I like the idea of bringing him back for that though. As of now, I had thought that the whole "it was a nice watch" thing was only being used to show that Rick was STILL very naive about some things and still a little too trustworthy. But it would be clever if they brought him back as a Terminus victim, it would explain how he just disappeared (And likely will be the foreshadowing of how Beth disappeared as well).

Only thing that bothers me : fukking Tyrese BETTER get the fukking credit for Judith. He is the one that fukking saved her! Sounds like they are trying to use Judith as a way to bring Rick and Carol back together. NAW! Tyrese saving Judith needs to be the piece that moves him up the totem pole as far as group respect goes. I fukks with Carol but the footwork was all Ty.

I really hope the dead person is Beth....that's what it looks like right now. Her episodes with Daryl felt like swan songs so the good money is on her.

They could pull a double wammy on us, and have it be 2 survivors....I'm scared for my nicca Bob....:merchant:

Sasha should be okay, they will at least give her and Tyrese a re-unification before they kill her.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope all the deadweight get drop and chomp up quick, and I ain't talking about the Walkers:youngsabo:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Shyt hit me during brushing teeth, those who read through General Mills Chronicles will know what I'm talnbout.
Who was the biggest drunk in Generals stories?... The muthafukka who looked like D'Angelo Barksdale :dwillhuh:.

Who did the creators of TWD cast as the biggest drunk in the series?... The mufukka who played D'Angelo Barksdale :gladbron:.

There can be only one explanation for this shyt (cause its against Generals unlucky nature to land a gig on TV)...

AMC dudes read The Coli to fish for ideas :whew::mindblown::ohhh:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I gotta scroll all carefully n' shyt to avoid even the slightest potential spoilers :beli: Then again, I'm tempted to read them :lupe:

I'm scared brehs...I'm not prepared to lose most of the characters left :sadcam: Most would make the argument that the only characters that are truly "safe" long term are Rick, Carl, and Michonne and a couple are on borrowed time.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta scroll all carefully n' shyt to avoid even the slightest potential spoilers :beli: Then again, I'm tempted to read them :lupe:

I'm scared brehs...I'm not prepared to lose most of the characters left :sadcam: Most would make the argument that the only characters that are truly "safe" long term are Rick, Carl, and Michonne and a couple are on borrowed time.

i would add maggie and glenn as well if they stick to the comics somewhat
i bet maggies sister is dead for sure

[/spoiler}

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Breh you know Daryl is safe :heh: