Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Has Maggie even thought about reuniting with her lil sister after they witnessed their father get murked? She only mentioned Glenn.

When the actress that plays Maggie was on The Talking Dead she actually tried to explain it because I think someone asked that same question. I can't remember her exact reasoning but it was something like 'Maggie' is hellbent on finding Glenn and nothing else.:dead: But as far in show Maggie hasn't mentioned Beth at all to Sasha or Bob.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
alright they done fukked up glenn, i tried to ride since he was one of my fav characters but they done fukked around and made him go from top 5 to not mentioned at all

that tunnel dark as shyt!

edit: now they stopped and talkin in this bytch :mindblown:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the actress that plays Maggie was on The Talking Dead she actually tried to explain it because I think someone asked that same question. I can't remember her exact reasoning but it was something like 'Maggie' is hellbent on finding Glenn and nothing else.:dead: But as far in show Maggie hasn't mentioned Beth at all to Sasha or Bob.

She said that Maggie instinctively knows if Glenn is okay, Beth is probably with him and okay too.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beth really hasn't mentioned maggie either...I think its a case of poor writing