Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What could it be though? I'm guessing it's going to be let the kids die so they don't have to grow up in this world bullshyt.

I'm going to refrain from harping on the comic books, but I think the little demon

possibly kills her younger sister.

Crazy, but again, if they're trying to do something similar to the comics, I would wager that's what it would be.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to refrain from harping on the comic books, but I think the little demon

possibly kills her younger sister.

Crazy, but again, if they're trying to do something similar to the comics, I would wager that's what it would be.

Never read the comic, so I can't look at that possible spoiler.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
what was this the dumb ass mistake epsiode? dizzy darryly opening the door without looking first, then sitting in the road like a fool. maggie and bob going dolo, sasha leaving the safe place she was looking for to save maggie. :snoop:

now darryl clicked up with the goons from officer ricky's house. i guess that funeral home was a setup, beth done got kidnapped and probably raped.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode. They said they are going to end this shyt with some savage shyt. Loving this season so far. Even after a slow start.